Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Massive Draw.

• Moderators

There's some mental teams in there, this one struck me:

2008/09 Uefa Champions League second qualifying round

Inter Baku-Rabotnicki winner vs. Partizan Belgrade (Serbia)

If Rabotnicki beat Baku, they play Partizan. I bet RSB, Alex and Jumbo are wanking themselves silly :D

There's some mental teams in there, this one struck me:

2008/09 Uefa Champions League second qualifying round

Inter Baku-Rabotnicki winner vs. Partizan Belgrade (Serbia)

If Rabotnicki beat Baku, they play Partizan. I bet RSB, Alex and Jumbo are wanking themselves silly :D

They'll get tw?tted in Baku first though.

Massives fan at work tells me that the really bummer is that flights to and from the UK are only on a Monday or Friday. Daily flights from their 'motherland' of Denmark but hey, why bother - take a 5 day break.

The same massives fan also reckons that the (quite short) runway is deliberately rough as fcuk to assist in the slowing down of the planes on landing. Transport by sea anyone?!

Massives fan at work tells me that the really bummer is that flights to and from the UK are only on a Monday or Friday. Daily flights from their 'motherland' of Denmark but hey, why bother - take a 5 day break.

The same massives fan also reckons that the (quite short) runway is deliberately rough as fcuk to assist in the slowing down of the planes on landing. Transport by sea anyone?!

They'll probably take more than the population of the faroes

once remember watching a holiday programme to the faroe islands

flight to aberdeen or inverness

then another flight to shetland isles

then a 26 man boat across to the faroes, remember the sea being a bit choppy. probably need sea sick tablets

Guest The Special One

I bet they are f?ckin gutted, all the top teams to play, and they end up with citeh

Actually this thread makes me both pissed off and nostalgic - I miss planning UEFA fūck ups. This time last year we were heading - anywhere!! And indeed we ended up in Macedonia; the chronologically nearest fixture this time around, one year on, to that one is away at Fulham. OK, as last year we'll be somewhere where the vast majority of locals don't give a damn about football, and there's plenty of beggars about. But it aint the same :(

Actually this thread makes me both pissed off and nostalgic - I miss planning UEFA fūck ups. This time last year we were heading - anywhere!! And indeed we ended up in Macedonia; the chronologically nearest fixture this time around, one year on, to that one is away at Fulham. OK, as last year we'll be somewhere where the vast majority of locals don't give a damn about football, and there's plenty of beggars about. But it aint the same :(

Mary-Hopkin-Those-Were-The-Da-61469.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.