Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Keegan

mickbrown

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I've been working desperately hard to find a way forward with the directors, but sadly that has not proved possible," Keegan said in a statement.

"It's my opinion that a manager must have the right to manage and that clubs should not impose upon any manager any player that he does not want."

Now were i have i heard that before?

I wonder if Ashley will be sitting with the supporters at the next away game? Hope they appoint Dennis Wise!

Edited by trotter58

It brings back memories of our Dickhead protestors that stood outside the Reebok with stupid banners as soon as Gary Megson was appointed. We were rock bottom of the league below Derby and then defied all the odds and kept us up.

These prats should now be too ashamed to turn up at the match. They don't deserve a premiership team.

I hate them lot more than any of the Newcastle fans :angry2:

newcaste fans, like many others think they're special. But they aren't. Geographically they are fortunate to have no other club within 18 miles, so that's why they appear to have a reletively large following. I remember in the 80's when they used to get crowds of 10k. within 18 miles we have the manchesters blackburn and wigan all in prem

In terms of success they've hardly ever won a thing. Certainly much less than Bolton. They think they have a devine right to be a top team. In reality they are mid table, like us. Keegan left because he realises with the cash investment at City, he can't achieve a top 5 or 6 place that he wishes. Newcastle can't compete with portsmouth, Villa spurs etc so they need to know their place. And therein lies the problem. I think it's really funny to watch from afar cause unless they get a billionairre investor they're snookered. ( they might by the way)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.