Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Emirates Flag Policy

Smiffs

A load of rubbish!!! eh Snackum??? by the way I did cc in Gartside so he could understand what his club's fans have to go through!! yes I know urination and wind to go well together in this case!!

This is my response from the club......................

Thank you for your further communication.

I have passed this on to John Beattie for his attention. He is on a business trip today and has a days holiday tomorrow but he will reply with a full explanation of the different policy we use for International matches hosted at Emirates Stadium once he has returned to the office.

Yours Sincerely

Laura Stemp

Stadium Management

Edited by The True Marple White

A load of rubbish!!! eh Snackum??? by the way I did cc in Gartside so he could understand what his club's fans have to go through!! yes I know urination and wind to go well together in this case!!

I have passed this on to John Beattie for his attention. He is on a business trip today and has a days holiday tomorrow but he will reply with a full explanation of the different policy we use for International matches hosted at Emirates Stadium once he has returned to the office.

Yours Sincerely

Laura Stemp

Stadium Management

Now many international match have they had at the Emirates <_<

Yours Sincerely

Laura Stemp

Stadium Management

Did she send you a picture of her?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.