Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Kevin Davies

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Supporter
Would not say that, he back tracked, worked hard and led from the front.

did he track back?

numerous times (once we went 451) steinsson was left two on one with enrique and that SHITE spiderman bloke...

Do you reckon his phone number is 0161 764 1044?

Ring it and see.

If so, do you reckon he's here:

Mobiltune

5 Bourton Close

Bury

Lancashire

BL8 1QU

Mobile Car Engine Tuning And Diagnostic Services

Tel: 01617641044

If so, do you reckon he's here:

Mobiltune

5 Bourton Close

Bury

Lancashire

BL8 1QU

Mobile Car Engine Tuning And Diagnostic Services

Tel: 01617641044

That guy sounds well pissed off. Wonder how many calls he has received since you posted that!!

I dont think he had his best game but 'fookin shite' :nea: Here we go again.

He worked his nads off covering ground all over. I've criticised him defensively before but he was back, heading clear from Newcastle crosses so don't see much wrong there. If you'd signalled out Elmander I would have understood more. Jury still out on our ?8 million man for me. Steinsson was turned inside out by Jonas, a good job his delivery didn't match his approach.

Not his best game but when we play 2 up front, SKD and Elmander seem to be in the same space as each other- it's the shock of having a fellow attacker that must cause this.

Nailed on penalty for me but other than that thought that Bassong had a solid game and thats why we saw less of SKD than usual. Sometimes its the way his opponent plays that makes his performance average as opposed to him playing "f*cking shite"!!

Steinsson was turned inside out by Jonas, a good job his delivery didn't match his approach.

Surely you are not saying that the defensive duties of Steinsson are questionable? Wash your mouth out.

The Steinsson-blinkered-mob on here think he is the best right back we have ever had.

Edited by YATESY

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.