Stoke - Pay On The Door?

Smiley

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bwfcdan
DANIEL SON , HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN DEVON ?

Yep Wolacombe.

Lovely place :rofl:

Edited by bwfcdan

gotta love our website, went on to see about stoke tickets, this is what greeted me!

scum.jpg

makes me f?ckin sick.

They'll be selling United memorabilia on the clubs eBay site next :angry:

Totty - did you get sorted with a lift tomorrow?

Yeah im sorted thanks - got a volunteer driver (which meant the other lads were suddenly available again) we throw a fiver each towrards his ticket and hes happy as fook!

have you a plan for parking or u gonna wing it?

i drew short straw

Me and my mate can't get any tickets for the free travel because of this f?cking over 18s policy. Anyone else on the train? Whats the best way to get from the station to the stadium and back?

• Moderators
Me and my mate can't get any tickets for the free travel because of this f?cking over 18s policy. Anyone else on the train? Whats the best way to get from the station to the stadium and back?

Head for the floodlights, remember the route so you don't get lost on the way back. If anyone asks you where you're from, say Biddle or Congleton or somewhere, not Johnny Fowd.

HTH

Although, if you get in touch with either CWP or Big E off here and ask suitably nicely, you might be able to get a lift for less than the train will cost.

Thanks, with it being 3 miles away from the ground it seems easy enough to get a taxi. We did buy 1 adult and 1 kid but that obviously wasn't enough, we both look borderline 18 so that was the problem.

Thanks, with it being 3 miles away from the ground it seems easy enough to get a taxi. We did buy 1 adult and 1 kid but that obviously wasn't enough, we both look borderline 18 so that was the problem.

Your call.

Uriah Rennie's got a bus going too.

It'll save you getting battered in Stoke after the game!

Aye i had a look at that but i won't be able to make it for 2.30, I can't get out of college until 3 and it's in Salford anyway so it's easy enough to get into Manchester for the train. As for getting battered, we'll just have to keep our head down after the game. Thanks for all the advice though Traf :good:

Edited by KP

Aye i had a look at that but i won't be able to make it for 2.30, I can't get out of college until 3 and it's in Salford anyway so it's easy enough to get into Manchester for the train. As for getting battered, we'll just have to keep our head down after the game. Thanks for all the advice though Traf :good:

ashey going on trian you can get twat ed with him if you want!

Although, if you get in touch with either CWP or Big E off here and ask suitably nicely, you might be able to get a lift for less than the train will cost.

Hope you can get sorted m8, keep your head down as its a mad as fcuk place to wonder round lost

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.