Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fanzone

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheap beer ???

if you stand in the right spot you can watch the reebok rebels warming up.

it is a big room that sells beer and shows football.

not surprisingly people on here have found somethign to moan about.

cheap beer ???

I know what you mean - it was an area created by the Board (with thanks from Tony Kelly's help) for the fans to watch football, talk football and anything else they wanted to do. bit like a working mans club.

But, as usual a certain few on here do not appreciate what the club has done for its fans! shame, and yet they praise everything that is Gartside and Megson (how hypocritical of them!)

I'll be there for my plastic bottle of fosters, a quick chat with TK and Chris (the BWSA liason officer) then off to Upper West Stand to watch the match.

FanZone This Saturday!

Posted on: Thu 23 Apr 2009

The BWFC Fanzone will be open from 12pm once again this Saturday, April 25, when Aston Villa visit the Reebok Stadium to take on the Wanderers for what will prove to be a vital match for both clubs.

With cut-price food and drink on offer, and a giant screen displaying pre-match entertainment, over 1,000 fans are expected to arrive at the Reebok early to take full advantage.

Doors will open from 12pm and Wanderers fans are once again encouraged to bring their flags to help decorate the Premier Suite and North Stand. Last orders will be at 2.30pm.

There'll be plenty of entertainment for children too, including Scalectrix and a bouncy castle!

Fanzone entry is free to all home attending supporters and entrance will be on a first come, first served basis.

http://www.bwfc.co.uk/page/General/0,,1004~1636584,00.html

Edited by Alien3

cheap beer ???

?1.75 a bottle aint to steep is it? Do you prefer the ?3 piss water they sell in the ground or like queuing up 10 deep at scotts/harvester?

I know what you mean - it was an area created by the Board (with thanks from Tony Kelly's help) for the fans to watch football, talk football and anything else they wanted to do. bit like a working mans club.

But, as usual a certain few on here do not appreciate what the club has done for its fans! shame, and yet they praise everything that is Gartside and Megson (how hypocritical of them!)

I'll be there for my plastic bottle of fosters, a quick chat with TK and Chris (the BWSA liason officer) then off to Upper West Stand to watch the match.

Make sure you look us up, Amos.

Ani / Dutch,

Nobody was slagging it off.

Traf,

Not on this thread, but it has been in the past.

too many kids, no atmosphere etc etc.

Matt - ?1.75 for a beer that is not full size is nt cheap. There is a difference between 'aint too steep' and cheap.

I go in fanzone because you get served, can watch the early game and get a pie if you want.

Traf,

Not on this thread, but it has been in the past.

too many kids, no atmosphere etc etc.

I get you, now.

BUT............would you call that slagging off or just an airing of an opinion?

I know that I commented upon the lack of atmosphere. It wasn;'t a critique of the place: it was a general observation.

Make sure you look us up, Amos.

Mate,

Think what you like.

I am not Amos and the more you persist with it the more you will look stupid and not me!

Try Sjoerd Bosje, if you want to have my real name. (see trying to be polite and offer some sort of olive branch) - yours for you to take, if not then your problem and not mine.

I get you, now.

BUT............would you call that slagging off or just an airing of an opinion?

I know that I commented upon the lack of atmosphere. It wasn;'t a critique of the place: it was a general observation.

air an opinion or slagging it.....either/or.

i am checking my views on this as dutchy is agreeign with me, which is worrying.

went in t'other week as my cousin was one of the princes trust kids doing the Penalty shot thingymibob.

Was as ani say's 'a big room that sells beer and shows football.'

buses don't get there early enough for me to go everytime but as they're fixing that next season i'll be in there most weeks

FanZone This Saturday!

Posted on: Thu 23 Apr 2009

The BWFC Fanzone will be open from 12pm once again this Saturday, April 25, when Aston Villa visit the Reebok Stadium to take on the Wanderers for what will prove to be a vital match for both clubs.

With cut-price food and drink on offer, and a giant screen displaying pre-match entertainment, over 1,000 fans are expected to arrive at the Reebok early to take full advantage.

Doors will open from 12pm and Wanderers fans are once again encouraged to bring their flags to help decorate the Premier Suite and North Stand. Last orders will be at 2.30pm.

There'll be plenty of entertainment for children too, including Scalectrix and a bouncy castle!

Fanzone entry is free to all home attending supporters and entrance will be on a first come, first served basis.

Sounds great i think i'm going to give it a go :::lol:::

http://www.bwfc.co.uk/page/General/0,,1004~1636584,00.html

ooh ooh somet i learnt when at the goldline trophy final , the flags in the north stand dont go home , they just get tucked back over . and for weeks i thought them belgian and norwegians must spend a fortune coming over every other week . derr silly me .

megson out - he should of explained this in his programme notes .

Mate,

Think what you like.

I am not Amos and the more you persist with it the more you will look stupid and not me!

Try Sjoerd Bosje, if you want to have my real name. (see trying to be polite and offer some sort of olive branch) - yours for you to take, if not then your problem and not mine.

delighted to accept your olive branch

noblesse oblige

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.