Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

New Shirt Sponsor...188bet.com

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who gives a toss? It's only a football shirt. You wear it to the match, not a fookin fashion parade. And if you're that against it, don't friggin buy one.

What a bunch of girls.

The vast majority on here, obviously

Guest Firthy
A thread full of Gokwan wanna be's. It's a football shirt. You're right, you wouldn't go down to your local Ritzy in it, but it's passion not fashion.

Exactly.

Guest Firthy
No not exactly - if it looks shite less folk buy it which means less income....and less exposure...which leads to less income

Bollocks. Since when has anyone bought a shirt solely because it looks nice? If that was the case, we'd all be buying other teams shirts because they're more aesthetically pleasing.

The same number of shirts will sell regardless of what it looks like, because they're FOOTBALL SHIRTS, not designer fookin dresses.

Bollocks. Since when has anyone bought a shirt solely because it looks nice? If that was the case, we'd all be buying other teams shirts because they're more aesthetically pleasing.

The same number of shirts will sell regardless of what it looks like, because they're FOOTBALL SHIRTS, not designer fookin dresses.

In your own words - bollox

Oh aye, that's why they spend so much money designing them etc

Stick to talking about mucky bints...

Guest Firthy

OK then, when the club goes bankrupt because they sold a few hundred less shirts than normal because some moaning tarts didn't like the positioning of some stripes, I'll admit my mistake.

OK then, when the club goes bankrupt because they sold a few hundred less shirts than normal because some moaning tarts didn't like the positioning of some stripes, I'll admit my mistake.

You're a bell-end

The club wouldn't go bankrupt if the entire "superstore" was shut-down.

Or if they stopped selling pies

So why do they have them?

Guest Firthy
You're a bell-end

The club wouldn't go bankrupt if the entire "superstore" was shut-down.

Or if they stopped selling pies

So why do they have them?

I was quite obviously being facetious.

So what you're saying is, the club have spent a fortune on designing a shirt that nobody will buy?

Get real. Just because a couple of nancy boys don't like it because it won't compliment their favourite eye-liner, or it doesn't go with their new shoes, that doesn't mean it will sell any less. I'll emphasise it again - it's a FOOTBALL SHIRT. It's designed to be worn at a football match, not a fashion show. Some of you make it sound like they've fucked up your wifes' wedding dress.

I was quite obviously being facetious.

So what you're saying is, the club have spent a fortune on designing a shirt that nobody will buy?

Get real. Just because a couple of nancy boys don't like it because it won't compliment their favourite eye-liner, or it doesn't go with their new shoes, that doesn't mean it will sell any less. I'll emphasise it again - it's a FOOTBALL SHIRT. It's designed to be worn at a football match, not a fashion show. Some of you make it sound like they've fucked up your wifes' wedding dress.

yes it does as those complaining it looks foul are the ones who'd be buying it

Guest Firthy
yes it does as those complaining it looks foul are the ones who'd be buying it

The type of people who moan about the aesthetics of a football shirt don't buy football shirts in the first place.

Like I said, it's the same every time a new shirt comes out. A load of ponces have a tantrum and complain about it not being to their exact taste, but you never hear about a massive drop-off in shirt sales one season to the next, so you're talking bollocks.

The type of people who moan about the aesthetics of a football shirt don't buy football shirts in the first place.

Like I said, it's the same every time a new shirt comes out. A load of ponces have a tantrum and complain about it not being to their exact taste, but you never hear about a massive drop-off in shirt sales one season to the next, so you're talking bollocks.

i do

Guest Firthy
i do

Well when shirt sales are drastically down on last year, I'm sure the club will be devastated that they didn't consult you during the design process.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.