Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Th'ashes

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Supporter

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Gonna stick my neck out here.

We'll be knocked over within 3-5 overs in the morning.

They'll then score 450-550 on Fri & Sat.

We'll be all out for 250 2nd innings.

They'll knock em off for 2-4 wickets.

Mystic jeep speaks!!!!

I hope I'm wrong.......

:wacko:

I take great delight in being so soundly wrong!!!!

Have it!!!

• Members

You may be surprised at this. At (wonderful) times like this, I do what they least expect. It completely fcuks with Aussie heads.

Stiff British upper lip and comments like 'I refuse to gloat. It would mean lowering myself to your level. I just hope that nice Mr. McGrath had a heavy bet on his prediction.'

Drives them fcuking mad that sort of stuff :yahoo:

• Members

Most of you will know that VB sponsored the Aussie cricket team for the recent series. Freddie Hill will confirm that the TV channels down here have been running adverts for Victoria Bitter of the Aussie team with banners boasting about winning (before the event) along with crowds lining the streets cheering them on as they proudly marched to victory.

I received this a couple of days ago. A modified version doing the rounds down here from an ex pat 'Pommy b?stard' like myself :rofl:

VB.jpg

Edited by bolty58

Most of you will know that VB sponsored the Aussie cricket team for the recent series. Freddie Hill will confirm that the TV channels down here have been running adverts for Victoria Bitter of the Aussie team with banners boasting about winning (before the event) along with crowds lining the streets cheering them on as they proudly marched to victory.

I received this a couple of days ago. A modified version doing the rounds down here from an ex pat 'Pommy b?stard' like myself :rofl:

VB.jpg

I do hope Ricky comes back again, to make his hat trick

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.