Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Owen Coyle Press Conference

freds dad

• Site Supporter
Only because of Cahill. Every other player is possibly worth less now, bar LCY.

He did OK with transfers but this summer he lost the plot, Robinson and Ricketts were unnecessary and Knight a poor player.

poor players dont have a value of 4m... he must be a good player to have commanded that fee..

As i said a few own goals, which have cost us points wont have done his confidence much good.. Stick him in the reserves for a few matches and he will be back to being a good player..

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to be really really boring and cut back to the topic in hand ........ and I don't apologise (maybe coz I've spent the afternoon in hospital).

"My message to the fans is always the same, come and support your team - players, managers, chairmen and directors go, the one constant is the fans - so I would say come and get behind the lads and give them support, we have got good players here and it is up to me and my staff to get the best out of them."

Owen Coyle today.

Now THAT'S a part of what I want to hear from BW's manager.

And beyond that, I want a big loud supportive home crowd for the remaining matches. I'll join you as soon as I can.

:drinks:

I'm going to be really really boring and cut back to the topic in hand ........ and I don't apologise (maybe coz I've spent the afternoon in hospital).

"My message to the fans is always the same, come and support your team - players, managers, chairmen and directors go, the one constant is the fans - so I would say come and get behind the lads and give them support, we have got good players here and it is up to me and my staff to get the best out of them."

Owen Coyle today.

Now THAT'S a part of what I want to hear from BW's manager.

And beyond that, I want a big loud supportive home crowd for the remaining matches. I'll join you as soon as I can.

:drinks:

Hopefully nothing serious, and you get well soon.

I thought it was just a sex change thing. :drinks:

i'd only say the 4m for knight was a poor spend.

the rest is fine by me, plus we have a younger english side now. which if blatter gets his way, would be impossible for us to buy in a couple of years time.

Elmander, record signing, 'fine'? :good:

aye, i missed that one.

you never know, under coyle he may prove to be a snip!

I hope he does, I genuinely do.

FWIW I think Gartside has been a good chairman for the club and I hope he has made the right choice with OC. I also don't buy the argument about backing Sam with money in the January when we were riding high. I think a few people were getting carried away and it's a good job Garty didn't start acting like Peter Ridsdale and throwing silly money around.

Hopefully nothing serious, and you get well soon.

I thought it was just a sex change thing. :drinks:

No way ! I still need my bits, even ay my age and despite what others may think !

:roll:

Mind you, it'd probably be less painful short-term.

<_<

Thanks for the best wishes.

Now you'll all have to put in some extra shouts & beers till I get back to t'Reebok.

I really hopes this works out for us,i am exicted and also scared too :) :(

I just not sure about him,we will see

The key word for me there is excitement. Something that really hasn't been felt by me or I would suggest most of us, either for, neutral or against Megson, or to be honest for a few months before he arrived.

• Moderators
I really hopes this works out for us,i am exicted and also scared too :) :(

I just not sure about him,we will see

spot on

though it makes a change to be up for it like this

not that the megson era was moribund throughout

though sometimes it felt like it

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.