Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Stu Holden

I've not seen Elmanders goal yet, can't find a clip of it.

Sky showed the game so I'm sure it will be on SSN or the game will be repeated at some point.

Highlights might be on Skysports.com or Sky Player

Really disappointing news, it seems our season will never properly take off!!. I genuinely felt Holden was the player we have been looking for, a genuine creative midfielder who isnt afraid to mov with the ball

Anybody any idea how far Mark Davies is from fitness?

For those who havent seen it, Elmo's goal was a beauty ( although he had missed a sitter seconds earlier!!)

COYWM

Guest Frandsen08

BOLLOCKS!!!!!!!!!!

looking forward to seeing what else this lad can do, he looked the part against wolves.

ahh well speedy recovery to the lad. onwards and upwards

It's getting to the stage that clubs are going to have to prevent players from international duty. At the end of the day, it is the clubs that pay their wages. Yes, some countries do pay international players, but most don't. We have to pay for at least six weeks wages without having his services and someone else has to step into his boots. He had effectively displaced Matt Taylor who is robbing a living this season. We will end up with that donkey back in the side and Holden will find it hard to break back into the squad- purely on the basis of the "workrate" of Taylor. I'd say six weeks is optimistic- six weeks before he's in the reserves, maybe. First team? The only good news is that Holden' contract is being extended for another season, so at least we can get something for him if he leaves in the Summer.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.