Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Martin Petrov Signs

when it comes to transfer news the mail is usually full of shit

Bolton News reporting that Coyle has beaten off competition from other clubs and could complete signing as early as today! Also reports that we are NOT interested in Vaughan.

Bolton News reporting that Coyle has beaten off competition from other clubs and could complete signing as early as today! Also reports that we are NOT interested in Vaughan.

The Bolton news is generally ful of shit what ever the topic (except when i'm in it :D )

TBH I think that always was the case, but now they don't tend to publish unless they have 'the knowledge', which is why I am more inclined to believe this. You won't see too many scoops, they are usually reporting retrospectively and this deal could be already done.

All the other Clubs pulled out of the deal over a week ago.

Everton / Villa Said no, as he wanted wages in the Arteta / Saha, Milner / Carew, bracket......to sit on the bench!!!

• Site Supporter

All the other Clubs pulled out of the deal over a week ago.

Everton / Villa Said no, as he wanted wages in the Arteta / Saha, Milner / Carew, bracket......to sit on the bench!!!

he certainly wouldnt be sat on our bench.

• Site Supporter

It seems Coyle has the enthusiam and drive to attract players who can play football and despite interest from bigger clubs he has pulled this off, it augurs well for future signings sends out a positive message which can only be good news.

thats a brave assumption.

maybe nobody else wanted him.

and even if they did, maybe it was only for a bench spot.

maybe is was on lower wages.

i dont see it as a big signing, i see it as sam allardyce signing. (ie player at end of career with doubts over attitude and fitness)

ive not problem with the signing, but not someone i would associate with coyle.

Edited by HomerJay

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.