Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wtf Is This All About

Sweep

celebration

These chaps clearly have far too much time on their hands to come up with this type of elaborate celebration, the ref should have booked them for time wasting

I think its time a time limit was put on goal celebrations - there are becoming ridiculous. In WCF I reckon over 4 mins elapsed between Spain scoring and the cloggers kicking off.

Maybe the conceding team should be allowed to kick off 60 seconds after a goal is scored - regardless of whether the goalscorers have stopped poncing about

• Site Supporter

I think its time a time limit was put on goal celebrations - there are becoming ridiculous. In WCF I reckon over 4 mins elapsed between Spain scoring and the cloggers kicking off.

Maybe the conceding team should be allowed to kick off 60 seconds after a goal is scored - regardless of whether the goalscorers have stopped poncing about

Do you work in Health and Safety?

Ah, so you're just a misserable git with no sense of fun?

Frankie, wouldn't you love to see SKD do a Ric Flair type strut shouting "Whooooo" when he scores his next goal?! - there's a celebration I'd like to see

Frankie, wouldn't you love to see SKD do a Ric Flair type strut shouting "Whooooo" when he scores his next goal?! - there's a celebration I'd like to see

I think i could die a happy man if he did that! :D

The only thing better would be if Petrov after scoring his first goal hulked out and ripped his shirt in half.

I've noticed a few players do the John Cena 'you can't see me' hand thingy which is a bit pants TBH.

The bowling ball strike celebration is cool or the pretending the corner flag is a machine gun

talking of which, didn't you once waffle on about having your own amazing bowling technique that guaranteed 270pts+ games every time? - or am I thinking of another loon?

• Moderators

talking of which, didn't you once waffle on about having your own amazing bowling technique that guaranteed 270pts+ games every time? - or am I thinking of another loon?

my mate has one

though it only works on wii bowling

Guest Frandsen08

i'd prefer SKD to do the stone cold steve austin celebration with coyle throwing him cans of beer.

i'd prefer SKD to do the stone cold steve austin celebration with coyle throwing him cans of beer.

Including the middle fingers?

I can see it now Davo stood on top of the dug out, middle-fingers aloft with OC chucking him cans of 'kev-weisers' to pour down his gullet!

Davies 3:16 says he just kicked your arse!

• Site Supporter

It was a perch of a goal to be honest

He certainly had his skates on. To see the defense floundering like that was a joy. Thought the keeper could lose a pound or two. He seemed a bit chubby.

Guest Frandsen08

Including the middle fingers?

I can see it now Davo stood on top of the dug out, middle-fingers aloft with OC chucking him cans of 'kev-weisers' to pour down his gullet!

Davies 3:16 says he just kicked your arse!

might be onto something there frank, we should come out to his entrance music, put the frighteners on the opposition

That is true, I don't put my thumb in the hole, curl the ball towards my wrist, and can put a lot of hook[spin] on the ball in both directions. Many people use fingers and thumb, but I learned with my technique that I generate more rotation and if I hit the correct pin in the right spot it's great for strikes, as I'm not a pro, I lack the consistency.

That is true, I don't put my thumb in the hole, curl the ball towards my wrist, and can put a lot of hook[spin] on the ball in both directions. Many people use fingers and thumb, but I learned with my technique that I generate more rotation and if I hit the correct pin in the right spot it's great for strikes, as I'm not a pro, I lack the consistency.

with such dedication and attention to detail, you'd be great if you ever fingered a woman.

• Site Supporter

Don't get me wrong here Diddles, but I've seen kids getting strikes from using the frame thing at the end of the alley. As long as you hit the top pin on the side you'll get a strike if you're lucky. The trick is getting strike after strike after strike. My guess is, if you'd perfected a method of getting a 270 every game you'd be over in USA making money at it. You're not so we'll assume you've not quite perfected anything more than a luck hit every now and again.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.