Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton 2 Stoke 1

Gaz Nt

Guest Frandsen08

The only Stoke player I'd love to have at Bolton is Dooly Faye and even then only for the Arsenal games, there was something about watching him kick the shit out of the gunners midfield that brought a warm glow to my heart.

Wouldn't say no to Etherington or Shawcross though.

faye was quality , especially in midfield but when him and meite played together at the back, my lord that was scary.

Last season I said we only usually score 4 once a season and predicted it would be against Wigan at home, and we went on to win 4-0['cos I'm Mystic Meg bangtidy brilliant] , I reckon this will be our 1st 4 goal romp , but I don't think it will be our last of the season.

Really confident about this, time to show we aren't in the same bracket as Stoke football wise, t'is a big game, we have played great recently but not finished games/took our chances, I reckon we will have too much for 'em. I also reckon Kevin Davies will be on fire!!!

shirt_6.png 4-0 shirt_14.png

Soccer-Ball-icon.png K.Davies X2

Soccer-Ball-icon.png Elmander

Soccer-Ball-icon.png Cahill

Guest wearestoke

Last season I said we only usually score 4 once a season and predicted it would be against Wigan at home, and we went on to win 4-0['cos I'm Mystic Meg bangtidy brilliant] , I reckon this will be our 1st 4 goal romp , but I don't think it will be our last of the season.

Really confident about this, time to show we aren't in the same bracket as Stoke football wise, t'is a big game, we have played great recently but not finished games/took our chances, I reckon we will have too much for 'em. I also reckon Kevin Davies will be on fire!!!

shirt_6.png 4-0 shirt_14.png

Soccer-Ball-icon.png K.Davies X2

Soccer-Ball-icon.png Elmander

Soccer-Ball-icon.png Cahill

how long you bin a comedian? stoke will not concede 4 v bolton it just won't happen, almost impossible infact. if you do ill personally walk to bolton and give you ?50, oh and by the way just said on ssn davies a doubt for sat cause he picked up an injury, he didn't train today

• Site Supporter

oh and by the way just said on ssn davies a doubt for sat cause he picked up an injury, he didn't train today

You obviously don't know Kevin Davies as well as we do. He doesn't play when he's suspended. He never doesn't play when he has a slight knock. He's hard, you see; well hard!

Guest bwfcdan

how long you bin a comedian? stoke will not concede 4 v bolton it just won't happen, almost impossible infact. if you do ill personally walk to bolton and give you ?50, oh and by the way just said on ssn davies a doubt for sat cause he picked up an injury, he didn't train today

I wouldn't say it's impossible because.. Well basically your not that good.. And I can see you struggling at the lower end of the table come the end of the season... Good luck to you though :)

P.S I'll take you up on that ?50 offer.. Nothing to lose :D

Guest Frandsen08

How's it impossible? if we can score 2 against Man United and miss other chances, we can double that against teams like Stoke.

its not as black and white as that though is it, as a Bolton fan you should know that.

stoke don't leak shed loads of goals,and despite some of the attractive football we are playing i doubt we'll be scoring 4 on sat diddles.

hope im wrong like.

Surely a smaller crowd will be on for this than the Man U game, I rckon 22,000 ish.

Stoke are bringing double the amount Man U did (because of restrictions), cheaper tickets, not on TV at some ridiculous hour on a Sunday and it's been a while since our last home game so it SHOULD be a good crowd on

Stoke are bringing double the amount Man U did (because of restrictions), cheaper tickets, not on TV at some ridiculous hour on a Sunday and it's been a while since our last home game so it SHOULD be a good crowd on

Hope I'm wrong but cannot see 20k bolton on stoke are bring 4k so should be between 22-23.

tuncay, huth, shawcross, etherington, k jones, fuller, gudjohnsson, pennant would piss in the bolton team

Not a quality player in all those above.

Stoke survive on the high ball in the box then battle to force it over the line - old wimbledon. Shite to watch and getting too predictable.

You will be back where you belong with the Burnleys of this world soon

Stoke survive on the high ball in the box then battle to force it over the line - old wimbledon. Shite to watch and getting too predictable.

you sound exactly like all the landahn based 'fans' who spouted that shite when we were managed by allardici.

• Site Supporter

nonsense

what shite - that stoke are nothing but long ball

Its mr know all you who always talks shite

No need to throw a strop it's not my fault you've decided bolton are above all the long ball teams and use the terms to deride their supporters.

we got all uppity about fans of opposition sides slating us for being the new wimbledon etc. so it's abit rich of us to start doing the same.

• Site Supporter

You know how Stoke's ball assistants have towels to dry the ball? Well, as mine and Fruitbat's daughters are Bolton ball assistants, maybe they should have a tub of swarfega to coat the ball with each time he takes a throw.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.