Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

World Darts Championship

Well done to Ross Smith (Kent lad) who won tonight against Van der Weil (beat Tony O'Shea last round) and through to quarter finals of BDO World Champs.

Just got engaged to Bolton lass and moving up here to live.Got Wolfie Adams next round.

Well done to Ross Smith (Kent lad) who won tonight against Van der Weil (beat Tony O'Shea last round) and through to quarter finals of BDO World Champs.

Just got engaged to Bolton lass and moving up here to live.Got Wolfie Adams next round.

I'm going for waites to win it. Stephen Bunting as an outsider.

If chisnall can get some form back he could do well. Nearl went out in first round though. He's not played too many tournaments since coming runner up last year

He's biggest win last year was the Little Hulton open. By fuck he was pissed that day, how he could see the board :pardon:

Took home ?500 :good:

He's biggest win last year was the Little Hulton open. By fuck he was pissed that day, how he could see the board :pardon:

Took home ?500 :good:

Got asked to play in that myself but couldn't make it. Not that I had any chance of winning it ha ha!!!!

Not at all, mate.

I'm only originally from Highfield myself! Plenty of rucks on the bridge with the L/H boys.

Did you sup in the Flying Shuttle mate?

True story this, when I played for the Dukesgate, I played a bloke with one arm from the Shuttle. Only happens in these parts :D

Edited by bwfcryan86

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.