Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Petrov Transfer Request - ITK or FACT?

YATESY

:D I was thinking the same after a few lines in. Have you ever tried writing like a Spaz? It's taxing to say the least. And no, I don't know what that word after Matty Taylor is meant to say either. :blink:

"First" surely, Boothy? Thereby making fun of a classically common Balkan syntax error...

• Moderators

Petrov

Starts: 13

Goals: 3

Assists: 2

Tackles Won: 6

Tackles Lost: 2

Chances Created: 19

Taylor

Starts: 13

Goals: 1

Assists: 2

Tackles Won: 15

Tackles Lost: 4

Chances Created: 26

Petrov plays at home

Taylor plays away

it's that simple

• Moderators

Sooooo, training has all finished and the rest of the boys will now be off doing other stuff, so we should be getting the announcement in the next hour or so I'd expect.......

unless he got nervous and bottled it

remember when I handed my notice in, put it off a day or two, was dead nervous

maybe the same thing will happen to Petrov

I only reported what I was told lads and lasses, don't shoot the messenger!

Please forgive me for telling a purely truthful piece of news that has ended, for now, with a dull conclusion. I know this isn't the norm for FACT and ITK.

He had plenty more possible and probables for January but thats another story involving another club.

• Moderators

Just spoken to my man.

Transfer request rejected. Petrov was told to nuckle down and get on with becoming part of the Bolton family.

He ain't a happy man.

did he kick off big time like he said he would?

I only reported what I was told lads and lasses, don't shoot the messenger!

Please forgive me for telling a purely truthful piece of news that has ended, for now, with a dull conclusion. I know this isn't the norm for FACT and ITK.

He had plenty more possible and probables for January but thats another story involving another club.

When is Jussi leaving?

To be fair I think Yatesy has posted some stuff in the past which shows he has some contacts nearer the club than some others.

Yatesy if you no longer feel like posting this on the site then just send to me on PM.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.