Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rooneys Elbow

HomerJay

What really annoys me, he fecking knows he did it, yet he still tries to plead fecking innocent.

Lets see which of the sunday rags condemn him and which praise him.

FWIW I hate the man with a passion but think the FA will come out with some long forgotten rule that punishes the Wigan player with a 6 match ban!

Refs are intimidated by Taggart and his crew. If that had been Kevin Davies, Clattenburg wouldn't have been able to get the red card out quick enough. And you can bet we would have had the extravagant body signals and rueful shake of the head. I don't know is a bigger top hat him or Rooney.

And to think this is the ref who 'spotted' the non existent foul and disallowed our winner against Fulham and 'spotted' Cahill's blatant dive against Tottenham! :angry:

Youtube redirects here

http://soccertvlive.blogspot.com/2011/02/video-wayne-rooney-elbow-will-fa-look.html

Also, note comment currently at top.

Just watched both clips on this link.Is it some sort of filthy scouse thing?Both Rooney, Gerrard AND Clattenburg are full on examples of what is wrong with football at the moment.Typical snidy horrible scouse prick!

Youtube redirects here

http://soccertvlive.blogspot.com/2011/02/video-wayne-rooney-elbow-will-fa-look.html

Also, note comment currently at top.

Yes, I was thinking about that Gerrard incident with Michael Brown. Far worse than Rooney's. Then again the ref was Stuart Atwell who sees imaginary goals being scored.

Clattenburg was the ref a few years ago when Sissoko ran ten yards to stamp on Diouf. Claimed he'd seen it and there was nothing wrong with it. No retrospective punishment. Yet he said he hadn't seen Adebayor stamp on Robin Van Persie in a City v Arsenal game, even though it happened about a foot in front of him. Three match ban for Adebayor.

I don't know if he's bent or just blind, but he ain't up to the job.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.