Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Benidorm

Ummmm, dont go there, it's like Blackpool

Well that's what I thought

So, I got tasked with a jollyboys outing for 18 pisspots who aren't the most cultural, got a budget and dates, etc

Anyhow, thought Benidorm would be ideal so I booked it

What a fucking good time, cheap as fuck for food and ale and full of filthy girls

I was a bit aprehensive but that lasted about 3 minutes after ariving

Bucking Broncos, English breakfasts, Eurobars, big hotels, burgers, kebabs

Not my choice ever for a holiday but what a fucking great time for a jollyboys

Nobody went home before 7AM on any night, best was 13.45 when somebody spewed up in Cafe Benidorm

Think this not working is taking it's toll

Having said that I spent over ?100 a day but I'm sure nobody else did

Think that's the norm with our lot.

Went to Magaluf on a stag do in April, one lad spent over ?1000 .... in 3 days.

And the hotel was AI!

Yeah and she's not happy as some Argentinian sex change is calling herself Sticky Vicky

Christ she must be old now - Saw Sticky Vicky 15 years ago and she looked like she was bobbing on a bit then - good job the lights were dimmed!!!

Ummmm, dont go there, it's like Blackpool

Well that's what I thought

So, I got tasked with a jollyboys outing for 18 pisspots who aren't the most cultural, got a budget and dates, etc

Anyhow, thought Benidorm would be ideal so I booked it

What a fucking good time, cheap as fuck for food and ale and full of filthy girls

I was a bit aprehensive but that lasted about 3 minutes after ariving

Bucking Broncos, English breakfasts, Eurobars, big hotels, burgers, kebabs

Not my choice ever for a holiday but what a fucking great time for a jollyboys

Nobody went home before 7AM on any night, best was 13.45 when somebody spewed up in Cafe Benidorm

Think this not working is taking it's toll

goin in the morning, 48 of us, first time ever

• Members

Then again I've never seen the point in 'lads holidays' either.

You've never seen the point in being away with your mates. Supping from dawn til dawn. Shagging a different bird every night.

Admittedly, it'd be a struggle for me nowadays, but if you never did it in your prime you missed out big time.

Went a few years ago to the festival & to my surprise loved it. Expected it to be like Blackpool but with sunshine. If it was like Blackpool it was the good parts. Found some cracking pubs, hotel was excellent & have nothing but found memories of the place.

So much so going again this year it should be a good un

It sounds like hell on earth.

Then again I've never seen the point in 'lads holidays' either.

Good Lord, you're jesting? Single sex holibobs are fabulous. It doesn't mean you have to get wasted every night and shag anything that moves, not even 1970's crooners :D , but you can if you want

I have at least 1 a year. But no, Benidorm isn't one of my favoured destinations.

I did my dawn til night supping with my mates at festivals. And got my womanising done whilst a student.

Perhaps its just me and my mates, but the idea of 2 weeks going out drinking in bars playing shite music, full of the kind of folk I'd avoid for the the other 50 weeks of the year and pulling a fat slag from barnsley sounds horrific.

You've never seen the point in being away with your mates. Supping from dawn til dawn. Shagging a different bird every night.

Admittedly, it'd be a struggle for me nowadays, but if you never did it in your prime you missed out big time.

Spot on . A few days away from the misus dose us both a world of Good! :dribble: :drinks:

I did my dawn til night supping with my mates at festivals. And got my womanising done whilst a student.

Perhaps its just me and my mates, but the idea of 2 weeks going out drinking in bars playing shite music, full of the kind of folk I'd avoid for the the other 50 weeks of the year and pulling a fat slag from barnsley sounds horrific.

Woah woah, you don't got for 2 weeks. A long weekend, week maximum.

• Members

TBF, she did put her back into it bless her. :pardon:

I know what you're saying though. I'm not sure how I'd cope if I tried nowadays. I certainly couldn't hack a fortnight that's for sure.

Good Lord, you're jesting? Single sex holibobs are fabulous. It doesn't mean you have to get wasted every night and shag anything that moves, not even 1970's crooners :D , but you can if you want

I have at least 1 a year. But no, Benidorm isn't one of my favoured destinations.

I've been on many holidays with my mates.

Just not on a 'lads' holiday and I'm glad that if I suggested the idea to my friends I'd get told to fuck off.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.