Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Swansea 3 Wanderers 1

Ratwhite

Hope that you make it for kick off on the 3 carraige chugger.

Dont forget - only one toilet - and that was out of order on my last trip to South Wales.

:rofl: :rofl:

Must admit, it takes a long time !! 9 hours on a flaming train, without a buffet car. They best have a big trolley !!

on two occasions ive left scotts this season, saying, well fuckin have them, where gonna do these boys today! norwich and sunderland....both left with more points than i have pounds. on saturday i predict a serious bum raping session will be inflicted upon bolton by said club from the land of leeks. swansea will dominate the field and not let us have a single shot on goal. the referee will have a swansea shirt on underneath his top, and the linesmen will be welsh! swansea win, 4 nil!

Edited by sirnatlofty

My Link

Are we really this bad?

Danny Graham over N'gog? Aye alright :roll:

Typical Prem newcomers - every game is their cup final, and they treat every team outside the top four with zero respect.

In recent seasons Blackpool, Burnley, Reading and Hull - amongst others - have done exactly the same - and gone back where they belong.

Swansea will be no different.

Swansea seem to have a fairly attacking lineup and get a lot of joy out wide with dyer and Sinclair. They haven't conceded a home goal yet either, but I think their defence can be got at. If we can defend properly then I'm sure we will get opportunities at the other end to capitalise. Hopefully score first them hit them on the break.

With them not conceding a goal at home so far this season, it could be interesting to see how Swansea would react if we could get a goal ahead ...QPR folded pretty quickly.

I give up trying to predict the team selection, but if Muamba isn't playing i'll be losing faith in Coyle.

Welshmen 0

Whitemen 1

Hardfought victory. Cahill early on, then all hands to the pumps defending like fck. Everybody in Wales can see the point in leaving somebody up front when you're under the cosh defending corner after corner. Well almost everybody.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.