Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Garth Crooks

jazza

• Site Supporter

He makes my shit itch

He's a patronising twat and takes it waaaaaay too seriously. You'd think he was describing a war zone not a football match.

I'd sooner listen to Gary Neville.

I didn't know he was a wooly woofter.

I dislike Crooks and think he's a clown, but, I couldn't give a shiny shit what he does with his willy/bottom* at bedtime. Haven't you heard he's supposed to be on 'tother bus? He's 'married' to ex-hurdler Colin Jackson - allegedly.

Graeme Le Saux was one too - the proof? He used to read 'The Observer' on the team bus! he might as well have minced onto the coach wearing a pink tutu with a butt plug up his erm...butt?

There was a Rugby Union player a while back who all the girls seemed to swoon over (Danny something or other), anyway, his tastes were more Alan Partridge-esque...I think he admitted as much and surprisingly it was quickly forgotten.

*with other consenting adults.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

Well what with Jazza saying he's homophobic I presumed he meant Garth was a sausage jockey. First I've heard of it.

I just though Crooks was a bit of a cock, not that he liked it.

Anyhow, isn't he ont BBC? Anyone who watches sport on that channel knows they'll have a nobber presenting it. It's a given.

I bet Gary Lineker is one of them too.

When Crooks is found hanged in a lockup garage, eyes popping out and even more bloodshot than usual - and coming out with even more shit than usual, I hope you'll all be proud of yourselves :nea:

Other 'celebrity marriages' include; Jimmy Corkhill and Fred the Weatherman, Keanu Reeves and David Geffen and Jose Mourinho is 'engaged' to George Clooney (they met at a UNICEF benefit).

I thought girls differed from boys in that, while the thought of two girls together appeals to most men (lipstick ones not tattooed,butch ones). I was always led to believe girls found the idea of two blokes (even two pretty boys like the aforementioned) 'together' sickening - one learns something new every day :D

I thought girls differed from boys in that, while the thought of two girls together appeals to most men (lipstick ones not tattooed,butch ones). I was always led to believe girls found the idea of two blokes (even two pretty boys like the aforementioned) 'together' sickening - one learns something new every day :D

If there's a chance of getting sloppy seconds out it. I'm not that proud! :D

& no, 2 blokes doesn't bother me, it's not one of my phobias.

A perfect example of positive discrimination.

Clueless gimp of the highest order.

Heard him once on BBC commentating on a Sunderland game and when our Diouf went off on a stretcher you could tell he had a massive grin on his face and said something along the lines of "it looks severe, and let's hope so". Twat

A perfect example of positive discrimination.

Clueless gimp of the highest order.

Heard him once on BBC commentating on a Sunderland game and when our Diouf went off on a stretcher you could tell he had a massive grin on his face and said something along the lines of "it looks severe, and let's hope so". Twat

Thing is... if he's a gormless goggle-eyed homo black man, he's got that job for life. JSL.

No such qualification for Eno. She started as a fashion designer before operating the autocue on NWT. And judging by her dress sense- no wonder she gave up fashion!

So you already knew how she got the job before you asked?

TV weather reporting requires little real meteorology training. It's just reading off a screen.

With the obvious exceptions (LW & Diddles), most on here could do it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.