Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 1 Villa 2

we will get beat triple itk fact, be a shit game and shit atmospher

1 adults and 1 kids ticket up for grabs cos I aint goin watching that shower of shit anymore until that twat is sacked and we get new players

Call me fickle or whatever but I don't give a fuck anymore, I'm sickj of being depressed about football, if they tried it wouldn't be so bad but there's fuck all effort at all.

I'd rather go and watch park football

I will even bet that we get beat and he will still keep his job

1 adults and 1 kids ticket up for grabs cos I aint goin watching that shower of shit anymore until that twat is sacked and we get new players

Call me fickle or whatever but I don't give a fuck anymore, I'm sickj of being depressed about football, if they tried it wouldn't be so bad but there's fuck all effort at all.

And i'll bet you'll be right. I very much doubt we will sack coyle for a long time, no matter what's going on. I think a lot of us here need to prepare for this.

I wouldnt be surprised if we kept him even if we went down.

Im still in the keep him camp. However my mind may change come Saturday evening.

I predict we will win, in a very scrappy game. 1-0, hanging on.

Coywm!

3-0 defeat for me. shit game. i predict demanding to be taken for a beer by 30minutes and be in scotts come half time.

also if anyone complains when i say we are shit they will get both barrels from me. 200 pound a game to watch utter shite means i can say we are shit if i want so nerrrrrr!!! :tongue:

Heskey?

Don't get me started on that sack of shit.

I was amazed/disappointed to hear that he has played 500 Premier League games now: the 6th highest and only needing 4 more to be in the top 5!

Add to this the 62 England caps he has stolen: incredible.

for people saying they are stopping going will you come back if we start winning under coyle ?

or

will you come back if we change manager and are still losing ?

Stopping going is not an option, if were shit were shit and you can air your views long and loud, some day soon things will improve with or without Coyle, keep the faith lads and lasses, once a white always a white.

Those who are stopping going until Coyle has gone: are they the same ones who stopped watching us under Megson, until he left?

I don't get people not going? You've already paid for a season ticket, so why not use it?

It's not like the 'powers that be' are going to notice and/or care that one person hasn't used their seat for a few games. You're only wasting your own money really.

Now boycotting away games, that I can understand as they are a total money sink.

• Site Supporter

I don't get people not going? You've already paid for a season ticket, so why not use it?

It's not like the 'powers that be' are going to notice and/or care that one person hasn't used their seat for a few games. You're only wasting your own money really.

Now boycotting away games, that I can understand as they are a total money sink.

aye because we always take loads away :nea:

but a season ticket works out at next to fuck all for the game however everything that goes with it costs a bomb. seems reasonable to want to stop wasting money on the day as a whole

That won't affect our powers that be either then? We don't take any money from away ticket sales?

What if we get new players and Owen stays?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.