Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 1 Villa 2

best have all my tattoos removed then eh

My humble apologies sir,you should have said you have tattoos,there you are posting all your negative crap for years, unable to motivate yourself to go and watch 'your' team and all the time you had tattoos.You must be so proud of them. :nea: :nea:

Th'East Midlands Whites are about to set off.

Just been looking at the fixture list; after the next 5 games, which gets us to half way, then we have a sequence of 8 that includes Liverpool, Citeh, Filth, Arsenal and Chelsea, and only 1 real banker - home to Wigan. Even in form we'd be content to get 7 points from those 8 games. So when we get to 11 games to go, we'll have 16 points max plus whatever we get from the next 5. And of the next 5 today's is the easiest by far (Blackburn and Wolves will be up for the fight as relegation rivals, we never get owt at Fulham, and the Geordies are on form). So if we lose today we're fucked, basically :pardon:

Just been looking at the fixture list; after the next 5 games, which gets us to half way, then we have a sequence of 8 that includes Liverpool, Citeh, Filth, Arsenal and Chelsea, and only 1 real banker - home to Wigan. Even in form we'd be content to get 7 points from those 8 games. So when we get to 11 games to go, we'll have 16 points max plus whatever we get from the next 5. And of the next 5 today's is the easiest by far (Blackburn and Wolves will be up for the fight as relegation rivals, we never get owt at Fulham, and the Geordies are on form). So if we lose today we're fucked, basically :pardon:

I wouldn't say Geordies are on form at all! They will be mid table by end of dec!

That's pretty much it, Satan. Except I think we're already fucked based on the last 7 games.

Wanderers due a win ? 3-0 to the Whites ?

Nah, it'll be 0-2 to Villa. The good news is I probably can't get there.

My humble apologies sir,you should have said you have tattoos,there you are posting all your negative crap for years, unable to motivate yourself to go and watch 'your' team and all the time you had tattoos.You must be so proud of them. :nea: :nea:

sarcastic cunt

1423: BOLTON v ASTON VILLA (1500)

Bolton: Jaaskelainen, Boyata, Cahill, Knight, Robinson, Eagles, Pratley, Mark Davies, Tuncay, Kevin Davies, Klasnic. Subs: Bogdan, Steinsson, Muamba, Petrov, Ngog, Kakuta, O'Halloran.

Aston Villa: Guzan, Hutton, Collins, Dunne, Warnock, N'Zogbia, Petrov, Herd, Albrighton, Agbonlahor, Bent. Subs: Marshall, Ireland, Delfounso, Heskey, Clark, Bannan, Weimann.

Referee: Phil Dowd

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.