Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 1 Villa 2

• Site Supporter

Did you hear Gartside last weekend it aint gonna happen.

I hear 5 or 6 chairmen each season saying it isn't goint to happen. It often happens though.

They are hardly going to come out publicly and say their manager has got one more game left before he gets the sack.

I hear 5 or 6 chairmen each season saying it isn't goint to happen. It often happens though.

They are hardly going to come out publicly and say their manager has got one more game left before he gets the sack.

Fair point Micky but Gartside made it pretty clear they are 100% behind him and are blaming the current run of form on anything but coyle

• Members

reading the quotes coming from Phil Gartside and Owen Coyle, I believe he wont be sacked even if we go down, i think they will blame injuries and refereeing decisions for our position and then Owen will be their man to bring us back up.

stock-photo-2634771-hitting-a-nail-on-the-head.jpg

3-1 to us good.gif

beltin game end to end stuff with us all sat on the ends of our seats, except those watching from the bar biggrin.gif

ot even watching it on telly, not even gonna bother with the skysports centre, thats what bwfc have done to me

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.