Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Hiding Money

After returning home last night in a state that Oliver Reed would have been proud of I decided to hide my money, fuck knows why I live on my own Can I remember where I hid it, can I fuck I've checked my shoes and it's not there but can I find it, can I fuck My online bank account tells me I withdrew ?250 at 01.43 and I've recovered ?1.45 so far, oh and a kebab

I predict in August, I shall find a wad of notes I'd forgotten all about

Have you checked under your foreskin? - there could be up to ?8 in loose change stashed there.

I once found some money in my freezer as well......I don't know how or when it had been put there, but it was a nice find :good:

Went to pick up my suit from the local dry cleaners about two years ago which was run by a lovely couple. On handing over the suit they also handed me ?360 which they said they had found in my inside jacket pocket. The last time I had worn the suit was at Haydock park on a mates stag do. I don't usually mislay money being a bit of a tight arse with cash. However I was struck at the honesty of the couple from the dry cleaners to whom I sent some flowers and a card the very same day. On reflection I don't remember too much about the stag do? but it must have been a bloody good day for me to forget about the money in my suit.

Few years back - stag do in benidorm. woke up with out the 300 euro i had in my pocket as i rushed out the night before. Was sure i`d been dipped in the local brass house.Accused half of spain of being a tea leaf- made a police and hotel theft report,and was pissed off having stopped my bank cards.

Got home- Wife was sorting my smelly washing out and discovererd 325 euro in a sock.How did that get there? :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :whistle:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.