Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Run In

DomRepWanderer

• Moderators

It's 3 from 5 and that bottom3 will change pretty much every week.

Too tight to call, it's going to be like a photo finish at the races: who can just stick their noses in front.

and we still got to play the 8 teams directly above us...

exciting is not the word

It's 3 from 5 and that bottom3 will change pretty much every week.

Too tight to call, it's going to be like a photo finish at the races: who can just stick their noses in front.

Hopefully we'll dip at the line and Wheaters massive chin will do it for us..

We dont seem to be in the business of drawing so have to win 6 out of the last 13 games.

As 2 of them are at Chelsea and Man City, make that 6 from 11.

Its not going to happen is it?

The other teams around us have to get another 16 points or so; and have tougher run ins - check out our odds with the bookies

Wigan are 1/3 to go down

Blackburn, Wolves and us are all on 4/5

With QPR on 5/4

We need to get some confidence again and beat QPR at home and its a possibility that we will stay up

Sadly, I agree with you, I don't see how, when or where we are going to get another 10 or 15 points from this season - it'll be incredible if we mange to stay up from the position we are in

But people were saying we'd get zero points from the Liverpool and Arsenal games. Nothing is a given this season, and it wouldn't surprise me for us to stay up. We're in the mire for sure, but trying to predict where points come from would be a lesson in futility.

Sure its looking grim,im only just coming round after saturday. but we still have a chance,we are not adrift and we the fans must get behind the lads right to the end. ok we can may be forget about the next 2 games but starting with the home game v qpr we will have something like 6 games left at the reebok, its not beyond us to win all 6, if we make it 6 cup finals and create a bear pit atmosphere. the club are doing there part by reducing prices we could just make the difference.

Sure its looking grim,im only just coming round after saturday. but we still have a chance,we are not adrift and we the fans must get behind the lads right to the end. ok we can may be forget about the next 2 games but starting with the home game v qpr we will have something like 6 games left at the reebok, its not beyond us to win all 6, if we make it 6 cup finals and create a bear pit atmosphere. the club are doing there part by reducing prices we could just make the difference.

Tell it to the players first.

bollocks to that as far back as i can remember...as soon as there is a full house..cheap tickets ...loads of fans coming back to cheer on the whites..we fuck up and loose...

unfortunately our home form has been pants...so i wouldn't be relying on that...nor the stupid one smelling the coffee ....

bollocks to that as far back as i can remember...as soon as there is a full house..cheap tickets ...loads of fans coming back to cheer on the whites..we fuck up and loose...

unfortunately our home form has been pants...so i wouldn't be relying on that...nor the stupid one smelling the coffee ....

Not a chance.

not even the Kopi Luwakkopiluwak090910-0075lamb-d8168788.jpg