Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nfl Thread

Spider

Much as I dislike the Forty Whiners, the QB certainly seems to bring something a bit different to the table.

I will be hoping whoever gets through to play them wins though!

As much as i'd love Ray Lewis to win the SB in his last game I dont think i could handle the Ravens winning the Lombardi.

No way i want that twat Brady getting his mitts on it either so it's down to Colin to take the trophy back to San Fran

• Moderators

Booooooo!

Ban them from Europe.

#vilethugs

turns out it's not an isolated event, some rum dos over there in the states

sounds like New York Yankees V Boston Red Sox in baseball is the one to go to...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/blog/2009/jan/21/steven-wells-hooligan-american-sport

In April Montreal Canadiens fans celebrated with a riot that involves the mass torching of police cars. And Red Sox and New York Yankees fans once again set about trying to kill each other.

In May a Yankees fan driving a car ran down and killed a Red Sox fan who yelled: "Yankees suck".

June, fans of the Boston Celtics celebrated their NBA championship with a traditional window-smashing riot. This was after fans of the defeated Lakers mobbed up and savagely beat Celtics fans in LA

Also in July, a mob of baseball bat-wielding, "rabid" Red Sox fans beat up a 69-year-old grandad they wrongly suspected of being a Yankees fan.

September, an NFA game between the Utica Yard Dogs and Troy was abandoned after mass brawling in the stands spilled onto the pitch. And gunfire broke out among the crowd at a high school game in Portland, Oregon.

In October Phillies fans rioted in celebration of their World Series win, engaging in brawls, slinging beer bottles, flipping cars, destroying streetlights, smashing bank windows, wrecking bus shelters, attacking a TV news van, setting fire to trees and looting a luggage store.

turns out it's not an isolated event, some rum dos over there in the states

sounds like New York Yankees V Boston Red Sox in baseball is the one to go to...

http://www.guardian....-american-sport

In April Montreal Canadiens fans celebrated with a riot that involves the mass torching of police cars. And Red Sox and New York Yankees fans once again set about trying to kill each other.

In May a Yankees fan driving a car ran down and killed a Red Sox fan who yelled: "Yankees suck".

June, fans of the Boston Celtics celebrated their NBA championship with a traditional window-smashing riot. This was after fans of the defeated Lakers mobbed up and savagely beat Celtics fans in LA

Also in July, a mob of baseball bat-wielding, "rabid" Red Sox fans beat up a 69-year-old grandad they wrongly suspected of being a Yankees fan.

September, an NFA game between the Utica Yard Dogs and Troy was abandoned after mass brawling in the stands spilled onto the pitch. And gunfire broke out among the crowd at a high school game in Portland, Oregon.

In October Phillies fans rioted in celebration of their World Series win, engaging in brawls, slinging beer bottles, flipping cars, destroying streetlights, smashing bank windows, wrecking bus shelters, attacking a TV news van, setting fire to trees and looting a luggage store.

Rioting even when they win? Fuck me Yanks can't handle drink