Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

What's Your F**kin Problem

superjohnmcginlay

Guest Frandsen08

just buy the daily sport and knock one out over the smutty phone adverts at the back....

the way im feeling i couldn't raise a smile never mind an erection.

• Moderators

Could've been worse Kent, you could have been a lone female and the driver could've got 'lost' (despite having a satnav) and drove you into the middle of nowhere. Of course all accidental, they usually find their way again when the police and/or friends or a boyfriend are rang on a mobile.

I've mentioned this to other folk, it's surprising how often these clumsy drivers have got 'lost' on other occasions. Same scenario, same firm. Must be a duff load of satnavs they block bought together.

Was he gentle with you?

Was he gentle with you?

He did take me for a Shami Kebab after he'd 'finished' (topped with an egg) which was nice, I mean, he didn't have to do that...

Joking aside, It was a good job I was hospitalized at the time, or I'd have probably put one of them there. You can imagine how terrifying it must have been for the lass involved, this wasn't missing a wrong turn - this was a full-on Scout road chippy job. Adding to the situation, she told me later, it was around the time of the Rochdale grooming case - and all the lurid details of that were coming out. Anyway, the O.B. got involved and everything, looking at the CCTV captured on Minerva Road etc.(she'd been picked up from visiting me) - they took it very seriously, but the firm in question refused to co-operate and the girl herself just wanted to drop it in the end.

I tried to change her mind and kept, pointing out (perhaps unfairly pressurizing her?) that the next girl might not be so lucky. I'd told the story to all and sundry by this point - I was shocked to hear quite a few (5-6) girls I know, or friends knew, say this had happened to them too. Same firm an' all (same driver?)

Anyway, a cautionary tale...

Edited by Youri McAnespie

people who were baseball caps in resturants

chav wankers

Those big ones, like hillbillies wear in pick up trucks; why do young white boys from Northern English provincial towns think they are fashionable.

Am I getting old or do kids look like utter cunts these days?

People that drink in the pub they work in,and then make it obvious to all and sundry that they work there,and are in some way should be treated differently to every fucker else.

I.e...going behind the bar in normal clobber and getting the T.v remote and switching the volume up or down,or worse still changing the channel.

Also getting served quicker by their mates....

Collecting empties,just to help out...leave em to it you cunts.

Anyone that behaves in this manor should covered in cat shit and beaten with a false limb.

Drivers approaching a roundabout in the left hand or middle lane. In the right hand lane is a large vehicle.

The large vehicle drives on.

The other vehicle stops where it is because he, no fuck it, she cannot see whats coming.

The fact the larger vehicle is hindering your view but has started to go means there is fuck all coming from the right and even if there was it would hit said large vehicle.

Thus, you fucking clueless cunt, the large vehicle is sheparding your entry onto the roundabout and means the bloke behind you, fully expecting you to start driving, doesnt end up banging in the back of you.

Sort it or get off the fucking road you festering minge.

Health and Safety Managers. Not only are they maithering twats but if you make one mistake after perfect paperwork for years, they they send you a ranting email copying all your bosses in and making you out to be incompetent. Fucking wankers.

Yes, that's swearing.

Reply stating you accepting your dissapointment in the oversight potentially blemishing your previously excellent record, but his email is unprofessional and does not assist in creating a productive working partnership.

Then shit in his desk drawer.