Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

My Meeting With Azreal

miamiwhite

Azreal,Anewman and myself had a threesome in Harvey's earlier,the results of which are the following

Coyle is here for the long run,,the reasoning from what we could gather it would take 2 years sustainable income to get shut of him and his ''family'' and bring new people in

our long term vision is to break even,which isn't going to plan we hear,so things can only get worse in my opinion

training sessions are shit and jay spearing is our best finisher after Azreal witnessed a training session,no mention of defensive coaching FFS

more money is being pumped into the academy than the first team,which is a catch 22 sitution really as we need immediate results

Azreal would like to get more people involved on a regular basis and he's putting my idea to Coyle and co tomorrow re another fans forum,but thats a non starter basically due to tensions running high. Anewman nominated Mounts Kipper to be our spokesperson

finally,owen coyle has hacked into this website by remote control and he pulls the plug when we're losing.................if you don't believe me look at the pic on the back page of today's bolton news......i lip read his words.........'shit,we're losing,time to put wways down'

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm.....well, let's get a few bits of that right.

I said I'd seen one training session and that was it, in which we focused on finishing. Spearing was really good.

I don't think we'll break even this year, but as it's a long term plan I'm not sure that means it's not going to plan.

I don't think more money is going on the academy than the first team, but we have invested in the academy as part of a long-term policy.

I do think a fans forum at the minute would be hard to sell as an idea, yes.

I don't know what's meant about two years sustainable income needed to "get shut" of Owen. You guys mentioned 7mil I think and I said I've got no idea how much it would cost, but I can't imagine it'd cost 7mil. *edit* did you mean when I said we'd risk two years of investment? What I meant was if a new boss wanted to do things differently.

I'd love to get people involved in terms of a fan's group and it was nice to meet you guys.

Edited by azreal88

Hmm.....well, let's get a few bits of that right.

I said I'd seen one training session and that was it, in which we focused on finishing. Spearing was really good.

I don't think we'll break even this year, but as it's a long term plan I'm not sure that means it's not going to plan.

I don't think more money is going on the academy than the first team, but we have invested in the academy as part of a long-term policy.

I do think a fans forum at the minute would be hard to sell as an idea, yes.

I don't know what's meant about two years sustainable income needed to "get shut" of Owen. You guys mentioned 7mil I think and I said I've got no idea how much it would cost, but I can't imagine it'd cost 7mil.

I'd love to get people involved in terms of a fan's group and it was nice to meet you guys.

could have sworn you mentioned 2 years sustainable income re coyle and a replacement etc,i know anewman mentioned the 7mil figure

re the training session,i know you've only been to one,but having not kept a clean sheet since cliff richard last had a shag,then we surely need more work o defence.

it was nice to meet you pal,don't forget to ask coyle and gartside to get a meeting organised ASAP,I know they won't agree to it but god loves a tryer

i agree with the long term plan,just merely stating we need results now

could have sworn you mentioned 2 years sustainable income re coyle and a replacement etc,i know anewman mentioned the 7mil figure

Sorry, I added an edit. It was meant in terms of a new manager changing things about and us maybe starting again with how we do things. Like I said, I've not a clue how much it'd cost.

Sorry, I added an edit. It was meant in terms of a new manager changing things about and us maybe starting again with how we do things. Like I said, I've not a clue how much it'd cost.

aah,that was it 'risk 2 years investment'

will coyle still be managing at scarborough on the august bank holiday in 2 years ? Bolty58 will come back to do a Sting impression for that one

Waste of time last time around.

We made loads of suggestions that they ignored.

That's what I meant, it wasn't a dig at AZ, it was one at the club, and those that know me know I'm not really a miserable bitch, though nor am I a happy clapper. I'd say I was in the middle of the road camp.

I'm however becoming disenfranchised and I'm sure I'm far too old to be that.

Fanzone was the club's idea though.

That's what I meant, it wasn't a dig at AZ, it was one at the club, and those that know me know I'm not really a miserable bitch, though nor am I a happy clapper. I'd say I was in the middle of the road camp.

I'm however becoming disenfranchised and I'm sure I'm far too old to be that.

Fanzone was the club's idea though.

You dont come across as a granny type?