Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Th'egg Chasing

superjohnmcginlay

at least it enables unfit overweight players who can neither catch nor pass a ball a pleasing way of passing a Saturday afternoon.

That's seen as being very important within the game, it is one for all shapes and sizes.

For example on here you have a lanky unit like Magic Legs who could play second row and the vertically challenged Henri Lloyd could prop. And who doesn't look at No Balls and think hooker? :whistle:

That's seen as being very important within the game, it is one for all shapes and sizes.

For example on here you have a lanky unit like Magic Legs who could play second row and the vertically challenged Henri Lloyd could prop. And who doesn't look at No Balls and think hooker? :whistle:

Possibly those who've actually met me, might :glare:

this is brilliant

thered be fat miners crying all over the pitch if this intensity ever found its way into league

Never seen such a frustrating sport. Knock on after knock on, miss placed passes all over. Stop kicking the fucker and play some proper rugby.

you've got skysports on, haven't you

I'm stood in a pub with everyone cheering and clapping about us kicking it out for a throw in. The fucking weirdos. I'll want England to win in any sport we play, doesn't take away from the fact that's its a very frustrating sport to watch.

I'm stood in a pub with everyone cheering and clapping about us kicking it out for a throw in. The fucking weirdos. I'll want England to win in any sport we play, doesn't take away from the fact that's its a very frustrating sport to watch.

its all about territory and tactics