Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Shrewsbury

PGA

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem was - i think - was that he was the one taken off against Blackpool to correct the mistake that Dougie made in his formation.

I don't think he was particularly poor in that game.  Just that most people assumed he was being dragged off cos he was having a poor game.

The problem was - i think - was that he was the one taken off against Blackpool to correct the mistake that Dougie made in his formation.

I don't think he was particularly poor in that game.  Just that most people assumed he was being dragged off cos he was having a poor game.

He got loads of grief on that old twatter after the game from the notrights - usually those with a players name in their username

• Members

The same Hall that everyone on here said was shite fairly recently.

#werenotficklemuch

Anyone who wrote him off or abused him after such a short cameo should be hanged by the neck until dead from that big trophy on the roundabout next to the stadium

Anyone who wrote him off or abused him after such a short cameo should be hanged by the neck until dead from that big trophy on the roundabout next to the stadium

Why? Everybody knows if you play 1 bad game you must be utter shit don't they?

Die hard Wanderer who works for STFC media department. Here's my match report where I tried to remove the bias. The first time anyone in our press box has worn an away shirt. Feedback most welcome

http://www.shrewsburytown.com/news/article/6aug13-town-v-bolton-live-973072.aspx

Must be weird reporting on the team you support against the team you are paid to cover. Good effort, you can't tell you are a Wanderer.