Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Spot The Mug

Lesbian Keith

I thought when he sang the same song again and then everyone sang 'you've only got one song' and then he sang a different one, was quite funny.

Not every 'fanatical' fan can be as harmless as that fella with dark eyes and smart hush puppies or Ruth or that lass who did a stint in Bolton evening news

He's harmless enough, but there's always that moment of dread when you see him walking up the steps at an away game and got the horrible feeling that he's going to be sat anywhere near you. Anyone know where he sits at the Reebok?

Yeah that's true matt aha!

Not sure exactly were, have a feeling might be west lower?

dont quote me on that

over and out keith

He's harmless enough, but there's always that moment of dread when you see him walking up the steps at an away game and got the horrible feeling that he's going to be sat anywhere near you. Anyone know where he sits at the Reebok?

West Lower towards the north stand

He's this generations Spazzy Darren.

He's harmless enough & the majority of us wouldn't & won't spend anytime with him. Mostly those that 'idolise' him are laughing behind his back anyhoo.

He travels everywhere & gets behind the team, so be it, crack on. If he didn't appear so special needs by pissing himself & generally stinking, he'd be seen in a different light. Like Westy at Pompey.

Hands up who hasn't thrown coppers at Spazzy Darren back in the day? You did it to watch him perform like a chimp at the circus. Fat Frank's the current Chimp, they'll be another one along in a few more years. My money's on one of the quiche

;)

Edited by BOWTUN BAKED

• Moderators

He's this generations Spazzy Darren.

He's harmless enough & the majority of us wouldn't & won't spend anytime with him. Mostly those that 'idolise' him are laughing behind his back anyhoo.

He travels everywhere & gets behind the team, so be it, crack on. If he didn't appear so special needs by pissing himself & generally stinking, he'd be seen in a different light. Like Weary at Pompey.

Hands up who hasn't thrown coppers at Spazzy Darren back in the day? You did it to watch him perform like a chimp at the circus. Fat Frank's the current Chimp, they'll be another one along in a few more years. My money's on one of the quiche

;)

You're almost cliche, yourself

I'm going into event management chaps.

Spazzy Darren vs fat frank.

Two Bolton legends come together head to head to decide once and for all,who is top boy in the m0ngs cuckoo boys.

No tools,no loose change,no chicken heads.

Round the back of Scotts...£5 tickets (includes free £1 bet) see big Ruth on Saturday if you want one.

Who's in?

Edited by gonzo