Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Spot The Mug

Lesbian Keith

Hello guys,

For those who regularly attend away games such as myself it never fails to amuse me and shock me the sort of people that go to the games.

What annoys me the most about bolton fans is that we do actually have a good 'core' away fan base often lots of these people don't get the credit that they deserve.

For example the cretin who was mouthing off at shrewsbury away singing 'family stand *******' to some of the fans as they weren't joining in with his songs and his illiterate mates.

It's upsetting for the club when 'Fat Frank' is seen as a cult hero amongst Bolton fans and people idolise him like a nelson mandela/ vincent candela kind of figure.  

The main reason i enjoyed Shrewsbury was because most of the fans there were people i recognised from other seasons and old faces again.

What are your thoughts?

Over and out Keith

You're a clown

But this place is full of em, don't forget to post something on every single thread

Up down, left right, in out 3-2-1 I'm gone

One of the lads on the picture is alright, think jazza and bwfccol know him..

Indeed. He is a good lad, I can personally vouch for him. A fellow Scottish wanderer... A top lad

As you say daisy Colin knows him well too

Well 1st game of the season and the angriest fan on the planet is stall at the back of the NSL.

I worked out that Bogdan, Knight, Lee, N'Gog and Moritz are all shit.

Dougie is a thick Jock Cunt.

People from Reading are Cockneys.

He was going to smash in the refs car.

Oh and he also opined that if those sat watching the match made some noise and supported the team we might win