Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

England V Scotch

EyesRight

3-2 in your cup final you scotch bastards.

Now bore off for another 10+ years.. You can get all excited about England getting knocked out of the world cup next summer now :thumbsup:

We will !!

Not so much the fact that England get knocked out ... It is the way you cunts whine and cry about it

Scotland played well for an hour.. Very well

In the first half we played a lot of good attractive football too.

The last half hour was poor though

Edited by jazza

We will !!

Not so much the fact that England get knocked out ... It is the way you cunts whine and cry about it

Scotland played well for an hour.. Very well

In the first half we played a lot of good attractive football too.

The last half hour was poor though

At least Romania got a draw last night.

• Members

Was well chuffed for Lambert last night, proper dream-come-true moment for him.

On the way home last night on the radio that they were saying that Lambert's not England class.  I beg to differ.  He IS England class ... and that's the problem at the moment,  he's plenty good enough to get in the squad due to the severe lack of quality attacking options we've got.

If we do get to Brazil we'll do well to get out of the groups.

As for last night, I'm just relieved it's out of the way and those scruffy cunts are back home with nothing to gloat over and nothing to cheer about until England next lose.

Well, they can sing 'flower of shiteland' as much as they want they still lost, Give them this though, Grant Hanley has the biggest square head I think I have ever seen.

Fat Sam beats him for head size but hanleys head, unlike Rooney's doesn't look like a potato

Edited by jazza

What have they got to look forward to now?

A piss poor attempt at gaining independance....something they will all claim they want, and then when it comes to the vote it'll be stacked about 80% to 20% in favour of staying in the union. Every Scotcher you ever speak to though will claim they voted for it. Full of shit the lot of them

Edited by CWP

Was thinking about this the other day. If they did get independence, wouldn't it finish off the Labour party as I'm sure I heard somewhere that they get a minimum of 45 seats per election from Scotland?

Edited by tomski

Was thinking about this the other day. If they did get independence, wouldn't it finish off the Labour party as I'm sure I heard somewhere that they get a minimum of 45 seats per election from Scotland?

Labour won 41 out of 59 seats in 2010