Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

England V Scotch

EyesRight

I have never seen the attraction with him.

And he's been shite since he came on tonight

Though he should have had an assist when Lambert hit the post somehow, 

He's full of skill and flair, not your type.

Edited by Didledee

Those daft scotch fuckers will be claiming "glorious defeat" and be papping on about how well they played and what passion and fighting spirit was shown and that's all they really wanted to see. They will all of course be telling lies, as they desperately, desperately wanted to win this.

Those daft scotch fuckers will be claiming "glorious defeat" and be papping on about how well they played and what passion and fighting spirit was shown and that's all they really wanted to see. They will all of course be telling lies, as they desperately, desperately wanted to win this.

No doubt at all, but the performance as a whole and even the attitude of actually having a go was relief in itself. The 4-6-0 under Levein is still fresh in the memory.

Cracking game anyroad.

Reminds me of Nani, fucks around with it to much, instead of putting it in the mixer. No final ball

Yeah his crossing was over-hit a couple of times, but he did have a final ball on one occasion and Lambert should have scored. 

Baines set up Lambert, but he also over hit crosses too, as did Walcott.

3-2 I see, hmmm

Russia lost to Northern Ireland and Brazil lost to Switzerland tonight, Germany 3-3 with Paraguay also.

It was an enjoyable game, not played like a friendly and should have been more goals.

Edited by Didledee

Need a world cup prediction diddles

Brazil showed in the Confederation Cup they can beat Spain, can't look past them two, but the usual suspects of Germany and Argentina will be backed a lot and with good reason.

Think England ain't good enough at the back, Jagielka and Cahill for me ain't good enough together.