Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Free Money

Traf

i'll play

send me the details trafster

i'll give it a go and 20% of the profit can go to mr mike hunts sponsored thing

if anybody else feels they'd like to do the same, fill your boots

If people PM me with their 8 character receipt ID ( a mixture of letters and numbers), I will give £5 per receipt to Mike's fund.

So far, I've two off here that I know of, two off here who I don't know yet and one who bought and then claimed a refund shortly after (I don't know which of you that was either!).

Edited by Traf

and one who bought and then claimed a refund shortly after (I don't know which of you that was either!).

Bad move. I'm just waiting for a few reults from this weekend and then I'm in profit.

And it doesn't matter what the results are. I win no matter what.

Money well spent imo.

i've had a do but was baffled by how to lay bets for a couple of hours I had an account but have never used Betfair before.There was no option to lay until I changed to the old version of Betfair and there were the lay options.

Before i could find the lay options, Instead of laying in a two outcome event i backed the opposite to happen that the first bet was for.Seems right to me but its probably not :lol:.It only sunk in that backing the opposite isn't the same instruction as laying was when the following bet was to lay a draw and i'd be needing to back a home and away win

And my goof.When registering with Ladbrokes i submitted without typing in the promo code so maybe i wont get the free bets, they are only supposed to appear after the first bet has happened so wont know for a bit.

Should be a bit of fun mind after these initial teething problems

i've had a do but was baffled by how to lay bets for a couple of hours I had an account but have never used Betfair before.There was no option to lay until I changed to the old version of Betfair and there were the lay options.

Before i could find the lay options, Instead of laying in a two outcome event i backed the opposite to happen that the first bet was for.Seems right to me but its probably not :lol:.It only sunk in that backing the opposite isn't the same instruction as laying was when the following bet was to lay a draw and i'd be needing to back a home and away win

And my goof.When registering with Ladbrokes i submitted without typing in the promo code so maybe i wont get the free bets, they are only supposed to appear after the first bet has happened so wont know for a bit.

Should be a bit of fun mind after these initial teething problems

If in doubt, ask me or Mike!

Can you PM me the receipt number please?

• 3 weeks later...