Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

adidas Thread

Horwich

• Moderators

19. Q: Are your items all authentic ?

A: All products from our site are provided by official cooperation factory, the difference is that our pandora do not have the identity number which official store could provide and we could offer hongkong invoice only.

Which would say to me, its stuff made on nights that leaves in tbe boot of a car

14 hours ago, maje said:

That’s what I want to know too as they have the blue/yellow Stockholm’s in my size and I really like them but very wary they are fake. 

Makes you wonder whether loads of these trainers end up being sold on  Ebay for ££ more and being sold to unsuspecting buyers.

4 hours ago, Blondi said:

Makes you wonder whether loads of these trainers end up being sold on  Ebay for ££ more and being sold to unsuspecting buyers.

Might buy two pairs and stick one on eBay for twice the price then 😂

2 hours ago, Breightmet Boy said:

Do Adidas know if you've bought two pairs from different sites?  Sounds daft I know but im sure I read that on the adidas site

It’s breach of gdpr for one retailer to share Your details with Another unless you give explicit consent. So I would say no they don’t know and as micky says they want to sell as many pairs as possible that’s how they make their money so can’t see them being fussed 

1 hour ago, miamiwhite said:

I bought a pair off ukdynasty the other year.

Fuck me, they were nasty.

Only went to the corner shop and I looked like Joey Deacon. 

Highly recommended 👍😊

Looks like I might have to go with the black and yellow leather oslo’s Then😂

1 hour ago, L/H White said:

Look pretty much like the London series 

It's the same unit as Brussels, Malmö, Been etc have been.

Just seen from my Twitter Size might be coming up with some fresh city series stuff as part of their 20th anniversary this year. I queued up overnight for some of their 2010 anniversary releases in Manchester it was fucking bedlam.

2 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

It's the same unit as Brussels, Malmö, Been etc have been.

Just seen from my Twitter Size might be coming up with some fresh city series stuff as part of their 20th anniversary this year. I queued up overnight for some of their 2010 anniversary releases in Manchester it was fucking bedlam.

Don't size staff just take em straight out the back door and on to eBay/goat/stockx?