Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

• Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, tomski said:

Always amazed how much critique goes into a game with nothing on it. Madness

Bang on. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. 

Quite surprised we've had 2 games to be honest, after a condensed season. Certainly no wonder the performances were bitty, as in reality, they're just training games.

• Replies 42.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gonzo

• radcliffewhite1

• Zico

• Marc505

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

how many times had we played them before gartside?

That's a picture from the upcoming book "Camberwick Green Street" by Windy Miller. Excerpt: I remember one time me and Mr Caraway the fishmonger decided to teach those Trumpton cunts a lesson once a

Funny how your green and gold shit died a death when they started to win things again. Something similar kicks off again when they've now won fuck all for years. Strange how all those Sky Reds an

Posted Images

20 hours ago, Zico said:

Maybe play a new RB in each half with players who are going to the tournament then 

Anyway 

Roll on next Sunday 

WE'RE GOING TO WIN THE EUROS 

https://youtu.be/va6nPu-1auE

Always gets me in "It's coming home" mode.

UP THE FUCKIN ENGERLAND

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'd just like to say that until Kane rediscovers his mojo, Sterling decides to play like the first half of last season rather than the second and someone realises Mount, despite playing for Chelsea, isn't really all that then, bluntly, f'call is coming home.

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

Well, I'd just like to say that until Kane rediscovers his mojo, Sterling decides to play like the first half of last season rather than the second and someone realises Mount, despite playing for Chelsea, isn't really all that then, bluntly, f'call is coming home.

There's a Euro 21 thread for this, not much being put on it since the site 'died' though.

On 07/06/2021 at 17:29, Mantra said:

Always gets me in "It's coming home" mode.

More chance of Maddy McCann coming home.

• Site Supporter
17 hours ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

Mount was the best of a bad bunch, especially early on. Once they got to grips with him, England ran out of ideas.

2 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Mount was the best of a bad bunch, especially early on. Once they got to grips with him, England ran out of ideas.

He showed more than anyone else ... & promptly fckd it up. His overall input was shoddy.

1 hour ago, boltondiver said:

Mount and Chilwell self isolating for no reason whatsoever 

Probably a blessing Mount not playing get some other options in, Chilwell is just unlucky