Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

Think each team only got allocated about 5k tickets each for the conference final in Albania with a 20k capacity so Roma have put their tickets into a draw for all their ST holders and the winners get their tickets for free.

It's been good to see Abraham doing so well this season, they definitely look distracted since they beat Leicester though. I went to Fiorentina v Roma last week and they were miles off it, could be beat Feyenoord or bust.

12 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Think each team only got allocated about 5k tickets each for the conference final in Albania with a 20k capacity so Roma have put their tickets into a draw for all their ST holders and the winners get their tickets for free.

It's been good to see Abraham doing so well this season, they definitely look distracted since they beat Leicester though. I went to Fiorentina v Roma last week and they were miles off it, could be beat Feyenoord or bust.

They had a really decent run before that didnt they? Loads of 1-0s in typical Jose style.

Trans euro exrpess a good listen on talksport if you're a sad fuck like me listening to the radio on a Sunday night :D

10 minutes ago, gonzo said:

They had a really decent run before that didnt they? Loads of 1-0s in typical Jose style.

Trans euro exrpess a good listen on talksport if you're a sad fuck like me listening to the radio on a Sunday night :D

Is it worth switching over from antiques roadshow? 

• Site Supporter
19 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

It’ll be mayhem.

Feyenoord ran riot all over Marseilles the other week.

And they have history with Roma from 2015 when they left a trail of destruction throughout the eternal city.

Can’t imagine the Albanian police will be shrinking violets either.

37 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Yeah they got into scraping wins out, they were struggling for a while around the time they got battered in Norway and Mourinho started blaming everyone but himself!

I listen to Trans Euro Express every week 😃 Its like a comfort blanket. Although Danny Kelly loudly jumping in over whoevers talking can get old!

27 minutes ago, Steejay said:

It’ll be mayhem.

Feyenoord ran riot all over Marseilles the other week.

And they have history with Roma from 2015 when they left a trail of destruction throughout the eternal city.

Can’t imagine the Albanian police will be shrinking violets either.

Of all the places in Europe to spend a night in the cells I can imagine Albania being near the bottom of the list 😳

They've really messed up with the venue allocation on this, fair enough it's the "third" competition but some of the clubs in it have been Champions League size

8 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Of all the places in Europe to spend a night in the cells I can imagine Albania being near the bottom of the list 😳

They've really messed up with the venue allocation on this, fair enough it's the "third" competition but some of the clubs in it have been Champions League size

The cunts still owe me a fiver for roaming charges for intruding on my mobile signal in Corfu last year. 

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, stevieb said:

I thought the Everton helping out thing got debunked as bollocks? 

Not arsed either way. Reckon they'll be safe. 

They sent some tins of spam along with some cartons of low life milk.

Be grateful.

5 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Well done. I knew you'd get there in the end.

Cheers pal 👍

I'll be sure to remember how distraught you were by the booing of the national anthem when you're moaning about the left being offended over something. 

Hope you have a good week down under. Pouring rain here as I arrive into work. Wish I was a scouser still under the duvet.

Edited by London Wanderer

On 14/05/2022 at 13:18, gonzo said:

Feel as though the FA cup has got a bit of its magic back last seasons. Clubs taking it way more seriously.

Looking forward to today.

2-2, Liverpool in extra time.

No way this shouldn't be the last match of the season.

What a fuck up this staggered ending is as a whole, feels like our season ended 3 months ago and theres still teams with league games left.

Next season EFL finishes 6th May and Prem carries on till 28th May!  At least the play offs are on the same weekend which means all 3 divisions regular seasons will finish on the same weekend.

Premiership last day is same day as league one play off final so it won't get much national attention.

• Members
12 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

Cheers pal 👍

I'll be sure to remember how distraught you were by the booing of the national anthem when you're moaning about the left being offended over something. 

Hope you have a good week down under. Pouring rain here as I arrive into work. Wish I was a scouser still under the duvet.

I am not down under my friend. I am in Andaluz taking in the rays.

I don't moan. I make salient points :D