Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 3 Wigan 1

L/H White

That was excellent. Watching Lennon is great, his frustrations with the players and officials in the first half were superb. Kicks every ball. Great performances from C Davies, Lee, Clayton, Mills and i thought Danns was superb tonight.

Said hello to Tomo who was with Lee Clarke.

Whelan fucked off 20 mins from the end. He had seen enough.

• Site Supporter

After the start, thought we were just a yard off, bit sluggish, they knocked it round better than us. Dealt with it and then we came out 2nd half, Clayton took his goal well, similar to the miss against Norwich different result. great to see us confident again,

how good is , thought the support was brilliant

i wasnt drinking tonight, just opened a mahou

First game I've had the pleasure of watching from start to finish this season. First half was average, 0-0 being a fair result at half time (actually thought they edged it, having hit the woodwork twice). Second half was amazing.

Very impressed with Clayton. While not the finished article, you can see what he brings to our attack.

I always feel like Mills will win the ball in their area on free kicks and corners. A genuine threat.

Side note - why is it that McManaman ALWAYS turns into a world beater against us?

First game I've had the pleasure of watching from start to finish this season. First half was average, 0-0 being a fair result at half time (actually thought they edged it, having hit the woodwork twice). Second half was amazing.

Very impressed with Clayton. While not the finished article, you can see what he brings to our attack.

I always feel like Mills will win the ball in their area on free kicks and corners. A genuine threat.

Side note - why is it that McManaman ALWAYS turns into a world beater against us?

Clayton; a star in the making

It's weird to say but it's nice to be nervous about watching the Wanderers. It means we're in a winning position with our fate in our own hands, rather than the pessimistic view of just thinking we'll fuck it up.

Was it my imagination or did the guy on PA call Roy Hartle Rob?