Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

£400

voodoo ray

No problems with doing litter louts, but that is an easy target. Serious, serial flytippers getting away with shit day in day out

correct. I drive over the moors from Rivington to Belmont & the amount of McDonalds wrappers dirty fuckers throw out of their cars is disgusting. Those bastards need their cars taking off them & be made to go picking litter up across the moors.

P.S. I've noticed a fair few cars going parking up on the car parks of tea time too. Is dogging still popular?

• Site Supporter

Usually in cases like this he would get a fixed penalty £80 dropping to £40 if paid early. If he refuses to pay he gets threatened with court proceedings. I would imagine he had a few chances to jump off the legal bus and pay the fine. If he flicked two fingers at the law and decided to take the council on then he brought it on himself.

I don't know anything of this particular case but the above is often the case

Edited by MickyD

I saw an Asian gentleman riding a bicycle without lights about 20 minutes ago. They should lock him up and throw the key away.

I saw one of those once as i was turning right onto Weston Street, Bolton several years ago.

Unfortunately for him, I only saw him as he rolled across the bonnet of my car.

I saw one of those once as i was turning right onto Weston Street, Bolton several years ago.

Unfortunately for him, I only saw him as he rolled across the bonnet of my car.

Someone did that whilst I was driving near Bolton market a few years ago too. I wonder if it was the same one.

We have cars parking near me, kids smoking weed and whatever....

One fella fills a bin bag every week of McDonald wrappers, rizla papers, weed bags, empty cans and bottles...

The amount that builds up is shocking

This is in the green belt....that's what they should be targeting...but that's probably a bit to hard for em

• Site Supporter

i was parked up behind some kids recently and they threw all their McDonalds shit out of their window, went up to them and told em to pick it up and they did.

also aware that i could have got the shit kicked out of me if i picked on the wrong folk, but i had my blade at the ready just in case