Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Qpr Away

embankment

http://lionofviennasuite.sbnation.com/2015/9/25/9397033/ticket-prices-protest-at-qpr-next-saturday

Following on from our previous article exploring the campaign to reduce the price of watching football across the country, we want your help with a ticket prices protest taking place at next weekend's game at QPR
Edited by matty2094

I agree in principle that ticket prices are too high - in the championship, £20 per away ticket would be about right - but QPR isn't a good choice to protest at, having been more expensive in the past.  I think Sheff Wed & Leeds are two of the worst this season.

I wouldn't join in with the Bolton haters at LOV anyway.

I do think the twenty's plenty campaign is a good thing. But I can't reasonably protest if I'm actually buying a ticket and going to the ground, no one can.

If clubs start offering cheaper tickets to away fans than they offer to the home ones that's not going to go down well at all.

For me away fans should get charged no more than home fans in comparable seats. so away tickets at the macron should be the same price as the North Stand etc.