Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

On 10/10/2019 at 12:57, Mounts Kipper said:

While I am disappointed that he has let the Turks in to basically take out the Kurds, should the USA be involved in the middle east at all? I think that is where Trump is heading by the looks of it and on past US interventions maybe that's for the better. 

So speaks the "free thinkers"....

😆😆😆😆

1 hour ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I would prefer dialogue, I’m sure trump would, we differ In our opinion as to how you get to a point of dialogue, your way has been tried and failed, so let’s give Trump his way, I’m thinking he will be far more successful. But perhaps you’ll get this one right, it’ll be a first. 🤣

Maybe you'll answer my question properly on the in/out thread before you claim the upper ground on whether we were right to vote for brexit😂

• Site Supporter
21 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Iranian backed militia.

Am I right in thinking the Iranian Revolutionary Guard is a designated terrorist organisation ?

They've been poking the big bad bear for a while now.

Quite right. Exerting evil influence all over the shop, and it seems this mon was largely involved with such activities.

We can debate the effectiveness of current/previous foreign policies in the middle East, there's an argument for both involvement and withdrawal.

What isn't debatable is the evil intent within certain countries like Iran (within the ruling powers) that sponsors terrorism and attacks neighbouring states.

More extremism. 

1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Quite right. Exerting evil influence all over the shop, and it seems this mon was largely involved with such activities.

We can debate the effectiveness of current/previous foreign policies in the middle East, there's an argument for both involvement and withdrawal.

What isn't debatable is the evil intent within certain countries like Iran (within the ruling powers) that sponsors terrorism and attacks neighbouring states.

More extremism. 

Spot on fella.

The same regime that has seen many people "disappear" from protests on the streets against the current regime.

Compare Iran now to pre Islamic Revoultion days, it's an absolute shitstorm.

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Spot on fella.

The same regime that has seen many people "disappear" from protests on the streets against the current regime.

Compare Iran now to pre Islamic Revoultion days, it's an absolute shitstorm.

Let's not forget them locking up British citizens on bollocks charges, which has now seen them launching hunger strikes.

Evil cunts looking for leverage wherever possible. Don't know if it's feasible, but I'd love special forces to get these poor ladies out.

18 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Let's not forget them locking up British citizens on bollocks charges, which has now seen them launching hunger strikes.

Evil cunts looking for leverage wherever possible. Don't know if it's feasible, but I'd love special forces to get these poor ladies out.

Isn't that a job for bwfcfan5 with his negotiation skills ? 😂

58 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

So speaks the "free thinkers"....

😆😆😆😆

Just proves my point, you’ll just disagree with anything he does, free thinkers take each action on its own merits, disappointed on his decision regarding the Kurds, elated he’s potted solomaieni.  Try free thinking rather than it’s trump so it must be bad. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Isn't that a job for bwfcfan5 with his negotiation skills ? 😂

Too busy criticising British efforts to get her released. 

To be fair, a lot of press/media time given to criticism in the wrong place. I'm sure none of us know the extent to which we've tried, not the difficulties involved, but it's patently obvious who the bad guys are, and yet the focus is rarely on them.

4 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Too busy criticising British efforts to get her released. 

To be fair, a lot of press/media time given to criticism in the wrong place. I'm sure none of us know the extent to which we've tried, not the difficulties involved, but it's patently obvious who the bad guys are, and yet the focus is rarely on them.

Spot on mate.

5 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Yawn, which question do I need to answer....probably for the thousandth time. 

If you read the question it might help but these bland responses "I think we'll be okay" means nothing to anyone. It smacks of a lack of understanding in my view

Edited by Salford Trotter

Just now, Salford Trotter said:

If you read the question it might help but these bland responses "I think we'll okay" means nothing to anyone. It smacks of a lack of understanding in my view

FFS no one can predict the future my view is we will not even notice a downturn,  remind me what your view is? Previously it was we wouldn’t get a deal, wouldn’t stop unfettered immigration, wouldn’t get a free trade deal,  lose jobs, lose investment, and have no medicines and fuck all to eat. Your position has constantly changed and you’ve got nowt right as far as I can see.

12 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

FFS no one can predict the future my view is we will not even notice a downturn,  remind me what your view is? Previously it was we wouldn’t get a deal, wouldn’t stop unfettered immigration, wouldn’t get a free trade deal,  lose jobs, lose investment, and have no medicines and fuck all to eat. Your position has constantly changed and you’ve got nowt right as far as I can see.

Have you got any straws mate ?

It appears ST is clutching at them.....

• Site Supporter

To be as clear as I can be.

Getting rid of this guy was not a bad idea. He’s trouble.

The timing and the method are the things I think they’ve got wrong (yes, Trump gives the green light, but this has been organised by people with much bigger brains than Don. Not saying much, like)

If this mon has been killing Americans with sneaky tactics, surely the yanks could have sorted a more undercover/special forces removal of him? They’ve got the capability to.

The fact it’s been done so openly means Trump personally chose the public option so he could make sure everyone knew he sorted it.

9 minutes ago, Spider said:

To be as clear as I can be.

Getting rid of this guy was not a bad idea. He’s trouble.

The timing and the method are the things I think they’ve got wrong (yes, Trump gives the green light, but this has been organised by people with much bigger brains than Don. Not saying much, like)

If this mon has been killing Americans with sneaky tactics, surely the yanks could have sorted a more undercover/special forces removal of him? They’ve got the capability to.

The fact it’s been done so openly means Trump personally chose the public option so he could make sure everyone knew he sorted it.

I presume he'd be heavily guarded at all times and an ensuing battle could cost many further US lives ?

The air strike was fine, sent a clear message