Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Uplifting Moment

bolty58

• Members

In amongst all the Islamic death cult and destruction reports; kiddy fiddling and dangerous dog attacks; economic woes and the comedic machinations of the Labour Party, you sometimes get a gem in news programmes which lifts your spirits a little.

Was never really a big fan (or otherwise) of this guy but to be able to do this at 90 years old and put smiles on peoples faces brightened up my day yesterday.

• Members

When the camera does a complete 360 there's one owd twat by the window appearing completely disinterested.

Noticed that! Is he eating his breakfast or reading the headline in the National Enquirer (Alien Toads Rogered My Girlfriend)?

They were talking about this on LBC yesterday - not really my sort of thing, and the film Chitty Chitty Bang Bang is utter shit......but this is nice

Fucking hell - in the unlikely event of me making 90 the best I'll be able to do is mutter "we are only one and wanderers" and then soil myself. Bit like some away games.