Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

9 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Our Maude said he’s got Leanne involved in some shady business, is Jez Quigley back?

Will mellor is the new quigley😀

• Members
4 minutes ago, Rudy said:

The Office, US version if you separate it away and don’t think it’s a direct copy of the uk version and it’s own stand alone show it’s a brilliant easy watching comedy 

I like both in their own separate ways. UK version still wins hands down though. 

• Members
3 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

I like both in their own separate ways. UK version still wins hands down though. 

Oh yeah definitely. Good few US comedies that’s I’ve been told to try if I like The Office, parks and recreation, arrested development 

26 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Very much doubt it - cancelled. Quite literally.

ITV Statement on Viewpoint

An ITV spokesperson said:

“ITV has a zero tolerance policy to bullying, harassment and victimisation and robust procedures in place to investigate and deal with any complaints. We strongly believe that everyone deserves to work in a supportive and safe environment.

In light of the very serious nature of the allegations against Noel Clarke raised by 20 women in the Guardian’s report, ITV has decided it is no longer appropriate to broadcast the final episode of the drama Viewpoint on ITV main channel this evening.

“We are mindful that some of our viewers have already invested four hours of their time over the past four nights in following this thriller which was due to conclude this evening, and they have yet to see the final episode.  As such we plan to make it available on ITV Hub tonight for a limited time for any viewers who wish to seek it out, and watch its conclusion.”

22 minutes ago, Rudy said:

I totally understand why someone wouldn’t like him

In one.

Any one who so called laughs like he does at his own jokes and punchlines is a complete tosser.

Don't get me started on Ramesh and James Corden. 

Media Placement person and a some bloke who thinks he is best mates with Sportsmen

• Members
33 minutes ago, embankment said:

In one.

Any one who so called laughs like he does at his own jokes and punchlines is a complete tosser.

Don't get me started on Ramesh and James Corden. 

Media Placement person and a some bloke who thinks he is best mates with Sportsmen

Im firmly in the camp that he’s a fuckin hilarious and a brilliant writer 

• Site Supporter

I used to dislike him a little but could never really put my finger on it, he came across as a bit smarmy at times I guess.

I have recently looked into more of his stuff since watching After Life (which is utterly brilliant in every way and a must watch) and have definately warmed to him

51 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Im firmly in the camp that he’s a fuckin hilarious and a brilliant writer 

You're right. Gervais is very talented. One of the few comedy folk that cam make me laugh out loud 👍