Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

If Madine does go it would be a massive risk to put all our hopes on this lad from Holland.

I’d be using some of the cash to take Martin from Derby on loan for the rest of the season as well as strengthening a few other areas.

So madine is cheaper than he would be if we weren't skint

And we are still apparently getting offers of over 2 million

Yet there's plenty who can do what he does

Not in our shopping trolley there aint

No because we sell off all the family silver at the first chance.

I’m sorry but madine isn’t all that. He has been playing well Everyone acknowledges that but he is no world beater. It’s now up to Ken and co to find an adamant replacement, you previously stated ken was a cool customer. Have some faith in him and let’s hope he gets it right

Yes 2 million in a market where the Preston lad goes for 8m is poor but we are where we are at

Edited by tomski

If Madine does go it would be a massive risk to put all our hopes on this lad from Holland.

I’d be using some of the cash to take Martin from Derby on loan for the rest of the season as well as strengthening a few other areas.

Supposedly doesn’t want to relocate from the East Midlands. If true he is a weirdo

Supposedly doesn’t want to relocate from the East Midlands. If true he is a weirdo

Shame, he’d score the goals to keep us up if we did have to replace Madine.

It’d be interesting to know if that was the case for a 3 month loan or just looking permanently - if I was Ken I’d certainly be asking the question (he probably already has).

I just don’t like the idea of pinning all our hopes on a lad from the Dutch league

Shame, he’d score the goals to keep us up if we did have to replace Madine.

It’d be interesting to know if that was the case for a 3 month loan or just looking permanently - if I was Ken I’d certainly be asking the question (he probably already has).

I just don’t like the idea of pinning all our hopes on a lad from the Dutch league

I agree on Martin. Would be a good replacement. Few derby fans quoting he is on 28k a week a contract he was given while at Fulham?????

Disagree on the Dutch lad as I think to all of us he must be unknown. He could be perfect. The way we play must be appealing to a fella of his build. Could be a great move or a disaster.