Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

It's looking like Madine is on his way fee agreed with Cardiff so it won't be anywhere near 6million more like 2:5 so KA telling porkies about a big offer needed bet Parky is well pissed off! Wonder if Parky resins in protest!

You have no idea what fee is agreed if any

It's looking like Madine is on his way fee agreed with Cardiff so it won't be anywhere near 6million more like 2:5 so KA telling porkies about a big offer needed bet Parky is well pissed off! Wonder if Parky resins in protest!

You should be on twitter with assumptions like that. You can also do polls like “should the andersons leave if we sell Madine” and declare you’re not stepping foot in the Macron if you see Wilbraham on the team sheet. Fucking weapons - have we really got that high a proportion of bellends supporting us?

You should be on twitter with assumptions like that. You can also do polls like “should the andersons leave if we sell Madine” and declare you’re not stepping foot in the Macron if you see Wilbraham on the team sheet. Fucking weapons - have we really got that high a proportion of bellends supporting us?

• Site Supporter

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

I aint no bellend supporter as you put it and seeing as i have been a season ticket holder since 1998 and a wanderers supporter since 1968 I will still be at the Macron no matter what as as for Twitter no fecking idea how to use it!!!I am just going off reports in the media!

• Moderators

I aint no bellend supporter as you put it and seeing as i have been a season ticket holder since 1998 and a wanderers supporter since 1968 I will still be at the Macron no matter what as as for Twitter no fecking idea how to use it!!!I am just going off reports in the media!

Where have you read fee agreed for madine

To be fair the bellend quote was more aimed at the clowns actually on twitter, i just mentioned that your quote above would fit in on there because there was no truth in it yet you got pretty angry

• Moderators

he will go if the offer is right, hence a 3rd then a 4th bid, they've not been told to fuck off, they've been told to come back with more

just a case of who is the more desperate

KA says it will have to be an exceptional offer

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/wanderers/15856478.Only__exceptional__offers_could_tempt_me_to_sell_top_stars__says_Wanderers_chairman/

I'd like to think that was 6 million, but we've been here before

Ken Anderson rules out selling top Wanderers stars in January

Anderson is a crook and fraud apparenlty.

It seems we are the only club that sells players for cash in this country

Probably not many have sold their top talents over the last few years and not made a single cash purchase during that time either.

I think everyone knows we need to pay the bills but it’s still hard to accept. Especially when you were told we don’t want or need to sell anyone. If they’d been honest I think people would react better.