Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

2 hours ago, Rudy said:

Location must be a big one think he has 5 kids hard to uproot them which narrows his options 

balls to that, if he got offered a contract he'd be moving, the kids would get over it. If he's not looking at clubs more than 30 or 40 miles away from where his kids go to school then no wonder he's struggling to fine a club the soft cunt.

21 minutes ago, Sweep said:

balls to that, if he got offered a contract he'd be moving, the kids would get over it. If he's not looking at clubs more than 30 or 40 miles away from where his kids go to school then no wonder he's struggling to fine a club the soft cunt.

Yet it's not like there's a shortage, even in that radius.

In the Premiership there's Brentord, Watford, Pakace & Brighton outside the big names. Southampton at a stretch.

Next level Fulham, Bournmouth, Reading. Millwall, Luton. Peterborough & Coventry even. 

He's doing a "not lowering my expectations for anyone" thing. As a free agent he can bide his time but he needs to get training, full tilt, so he's ready when form or injury makes a vlub needy. He certainly needs to accept that a pay as you play, given his history & pay expectations are not unreasonable things to discuss. 

7 minutes ago, Sweep said:

When Mourinho joined them, I recall Bolty saying he liked him, and wanted him to be a success....

I remember that, he even used the term 'The Special One' iirc...

Some bird he nobbed did a kiss and tell on him (Mourinho, not Bolty).

She said he didn't drink and he wound down after matches by eating a full pack of sickly yank crap Oreos.

She also claimed he never removed his socks when shagging.

In contrast to Sven, who would pause foreplay to remove his socks, roll them into a ball and get out of bed to place them on the chest of drawers.

• Members
1 hour ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Reds Eleven...

Roger Dubois.

Spider.

Radcliffe.

Rudy.

Anymore..?

Get to fuck you shithouse

Dont ever question real Wanderers who have been through the mire supporting their club

Just now, Rudy said:

Get to fuck you shithouse

Dont ever question real Wanderers who have been through the mire supporting their club

What am I? A pretend one?

I was at Burnden when you were a glint in your old man's eye.

You went to Rosso ffs.

It's fucking shite an' all, the chefs are from Denton, Serbia, Israel, Albania and Greece.

• Members
8 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Ok, maybe too harsh.

But you might be subs bench for Rossogate.

Unless you have photographic evidence you trashed the toilets to the tune of £15k worth of damage...

And I work for their rivals 

Wonder if my BWFC tattoo suffices

No, you must have convictions for; wounding, abh and gbh on filth supporters.

And ABU tattooed on your forehead.

I wouldn't get a tattoo, even a BWFC one, covered in scars already, girls like scars...

Have you been on the old Black Perla, Rudy?

You should ring Eviromental Health anonymously and report that Rosso is infested with rats and you found rat droppings in your Penne Alla Vodka.

5 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

Grey

He certainly was part of that sickening episode where there was a thread or part of a thread discussing the filth's style of play and who would be a good signing(s) for the red shit.

Just now, Zico said:

Garp was the original, there were photos on here of him in a Utd top

Who was it who had the scum livery red Sharp portable telly?