Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Emirates Airline

anewman

• Members

I usually use Emirates but went with Etihad this last trip as they were offering a better deal. They're alright but the fuckers charge for wifi even in business and they don't have any cheese butties knocking about if you don't like the food they have on offer like Emirates do.

Singapore are pretty good but New Zealand airlines are my favourite.

The lass is reet. Singapore and Air NZ my two favourites.

Flown Emirates and Etihad numerous times. Emirates better for the reasons NB states plus Etihad have this fucking 'crystal xylophone' tune they play incessantly which gets right on my tits. Dubai is also a far better airport than Abu Dhabi.

Never flown Qatar but will be in a few weeks time. The missus tells me it's her favourite of the Middle Eastern ones but I haven't asked her why yet. Be summat mind boggling probably like 'butterfly print on the bog roll' or 'nicer curtains' or summat.

To be fair, after the non-stop moaning from me, I don't think that mistake will be made again, it was the 1st time I'd flown cattle class long haul - and I was quite happy after the A380. The first 777 was a shock to the system :D

Flew first class to Kuala Lumpur and the 777 was so disappointing after the Manchester to Dubai on the A380. The cabins where the same but the climate was way off. Plus the two bars upstairs on the A380 certainly make a 7 hour flight 'fly by'. 

The Manchester to Dubai (Especially Friday / Saturday) is a nightmare flight for the stewardesses from what I was told. The gin frequently runs dry on the Saturday afternoon flight.

The Manchester to Dubai (Especially Friday / Saturday) is a nightmare flight for the stewardesses from what I was told. The gin frequently runs dry on the Saturday afternoon flight.

It's like a holiday flight hen you're in cattle, the only thing that gets me through that flight is the thought that I'm nearly home. Fucking passport control can be a nightmare though I noted they've got more of those automatic machines in. Thing is though, there's so many utter m0ngs who don't know how to use them it slows the queue.

Fucking passport control can be a nightmare though I noted they've got more of those automatic machines in. Thing is though, there's so many utter m0ngs who don't know how to use them it slows the queue.

Those things are a bloody nightmare if you have to take your glasses off to be recognised & you can't see anything without specs.

I noted they've got more of those automatic machines in. Thing is though, there's so many utter m0ngs who don't know how to use them it slows the queue.

The nobbers who still try to leave their passport in it's cover get on my tits as well, they always seem to be surprised when they have to remove it