Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

2 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

There was nowhere enough condemnation of the Bristol RIOTS in the MSN, and last years BLM RIOTS.

If we are not careful this will become the norm, a bit like music festivals popping up all over the UK, we will have Protest festivals.

We don’t need condemnation. We need them just to be dealt With properly to act as a deterrent. 

20 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

I think normal sensible people are annoyed by the likes of this obnoxious 🐄 

Mr Ngô seems very keen indeed on highlighting the various transgressions of African-Americans...

You really do knock-about (virtually) with some complete loons.

If they're actually real people that is...

1 minute ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Mr Ngô seems very keen indeed on highlighting the various transgressions of African-Americans...

You really do knock-about (virtually) with some complete loons.

If they're actually real people that is...

I knock about with him virtually eh ?

News to me squire.

Shame you can't call the actual rioters for the scum that they undoubtedly are, pathetic deflection as always.

1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

I knock about with him virtually eh ?

News to me squire.

Shame you can't call the actual rioters for the scum that they undoubtedly are, pathetic deflection as always.

I'm sure I wrote about water-cannoning them, maybe it was the anti-vax m0ngs. Well I meant both.

Anyway, you crack on retweeting shite from obvious bigots, it's a free country.

Saves folk a job arguing with you.

I'm sure I wrote about water-cannoning them, maybe it was the anti-vax m0ngs. Well I meant both.

Yes, go away you boring turd.

Out of interest, why is the truth shite ? What an utter clown you are.

21 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

We dont want to get to the stage of water cannons, that's just a free-wet t-shirt competition.

Seriously though anyone caught breaking the law, bring them in and deal with the fuckers, a bit like how they deal with football fans (Yorkshire Police only) 🤓

Coppers are making a rod for their own back here, they are gonna get some stick when Football gets back to normal, be like "heh PC plod, give us a knee lad" ... they ain't gonna like that and I can see them getting dogs abuse, I will be watching nice and quietly from the sidelines while I watch captain kick-off give it some rice 😁

Police will be very heavy handed when football returns IMO. We shall see if that’s true. 

34 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

We better be extra nice to them, or maybe just remind them of how nice we are compared to those dregs of society they have had to put up with for 12 months.

In fact, I bet the filth are looking forward to policing football games for a rest 😃

I don’t think they will be looking forward to it for long 😁

58 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

We better be extra nice to them, or maybe just remind them of how nice we are compared to those dregs of society they have had to put up with for 12 months.

In fact, I bet the filth are looking forward to policing football games for a rest 😃

I agree 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-london-53051096

2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

The right aren't causing the current problems Michael, as you know full well.

Surprised you bother, really.

He's a good lad, but either blind to it (unlikely), naive (unlikely) or, more likely, supportive of violent, disprutive action.