Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

Just now, boltondiver said:

The discussion with Miami was taken, by you, to be about which extremists are worse.

No it wasn't.

Miami said the the far-left are the biggest threat. I said extremists on both sides were as bad as each other.  I've repeated that over and over and will happily spell it out in capitals for you if you like :)

Feel free to point me to where I've said something differently. 

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Said that to London Wanderer last night, some claim them as far right extremists too, though they prefer to class them as Islamists. Quite interesting digging deeper on that subject, as some class themselves as neither and some are far right.

I wouldn't say they are right or left as their motives, I believe, are about religion and not politics 

They are taking their religious beliefs to the extreme 

So I don't think they count 

1 minute ago, London Wanderer said:

This links confusing mate. What's your point? If it is 4-8 foiled plots then that's potentially a lot of lives saved by the police. Then there are the rising rates of hate crime. Over 100,00 last year. How many far-left extremists have tried to kill people in the past year out of interest?

Not really interested in going over this argument mate. You haven't got any proof so we're just going in circles. I'm not trying to deflect what happened in Bristol. It was grim and I hope most of them are brought to justice. Lots of tidy investigation work gone carried out by the cops in the past few days. But claiming that the far-left are a bigger threat than the far-right just doesn't add up. 

Current activity is a fact, and the right are currently very quiet. See when the updated figures are taken into account, most will be from your Antifa, BLM and lefty friends.

After the violence by the left recently, and indeed last summer, we are very lucky there have been no deaths. Whereas in the states, it is a different matter.

As for proof, it is in the pudding.

5 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

On this year's leaderboard then, the left are well out in front......do you agree ?

A leaderboard? 😄

I think the evidence is clear extremism on both sides is of an equal issue. Do I need to write that out in bold on my profile pic? Not sure how many times I can say it x

Just now, miamiwhite said:

Current activity is a fact, and the right are currently very quiet. See when the updated figures are taken into account, most will be from your Antifa, BLM and lefty friends.

After the violence by the left recently, and indeed last summer, we are very lucky there have been no deaths. Whereas in the states, it is a different matter.

As for proof, it is in the pudding.

Except Antifa, BLM are not prescribed terrorist organisations.

5 minutes ago, Zico said:

I wouldn't say they are right or left as their motives, I believe, are about religion and not politics 

They are taking their religious beliefs to the extreme 

So I don't think they count 

In Miami's world, right wingers hate Muslims so Muslim terror groups are obviously the opposite of right wing.

Therefore must be left wing.

QED.

9 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

So none then. There we go. But yes there could have been. 

And aye the states. I take it you remember the five dead and storming of the White House in January? 

For every argument you throw re the extreme left, there is another present argument re the extreme right. You've not even bothered to acknowledged hate crime figures. 

Can we leave it now ? :) When the report is out then you can boom me out as much as you like 💥 But until then fella, just be honest and admit it's just an opinion, with little evidence x

Edited by London Wanderer

9 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

No it wasn't.

Miami said the the far-left are the biggest threat. I said extremists on both sides were as bad as each other.  I've repeated that over and over and will happily spell it out in capitals for you if you like :)

Feel free to point me to where I've said something differently. 

Apologies, yes, Miami took himself away and you went with him.

Into comparing Land R, but across Europe blah.

The real issue is the radical left here and their malevolent participation in, it seems, any protest.

5 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

In Miami's world, right wingers hate Muslims so Muslim terror groups are obviously the opposite of right wing.

QED.

Not at all fella, take a look at the various studies into this subject, here is a decent read.

https://www.e-ir.info/2019/03/14/5-reasons-why-the-west-got-islamist-terrorism-wrong/

1 minute ago, boltondiver said:

Apologies, yes, Miami took himself away and you went with him.

Into comparing Land R, but across Europe blah.

The real issue is the radical left here and their malevolent participation in, it seems, any protest.

😄

I agree it's a big issue and that other elements of the left should be more proactive in countering it.

10 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

A leaderboard? 😄

I think the evidence is clear extremism on both sides is of an equal issue. Do I need to write that out in bold on my profile pic? Not sure how many times I can say it x

Hey lad, you wanked yourself senseless over the articles re the far right being the biggest threat, yet as shown, they are outdated and relate to many months before they were even released....

As we stand and from last summer onwards, you pansies are outshining the far right......embarrassing rentamob.

3 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

😄

I agree it's a big issue and that other elements of the left should be more proactive in countering it.

Cool

11 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

QED.

Do you actually believe the crap you spout after a beer 🤣 😅 

Read what I said thoroughly you clown, I said the Islamists were either.... neither group or far right.

You thick bastard 😄 🤣 😂 

2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

yet as shown, they are outdated and relate to many months before they were even released....

Are they ? 

So all ongoing terror investigations into far-right extremist groups have halted? And hate crime is no longer happening? 

Direct answers to the question appreciated 😊 x

• Site Supporter

Am I correct in saying that all these vigils and marches and bloke-hating wimmins groups have found something else to get offended about now?

I bet they can’t even remember the name of the girl that copper killed.

They’ll be back when the the trial starts no doubt.

But as predicted, they managed 5 days before trying to out Scouse each other over something else.

2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Do you actually believe the crap you spout after a beer 🤣 😅 

Read what I said thoroughly you clown, I said the Islamists were either.... neither group or far right.

You thick bastard 😄 🤣 😂 

So who are these leftist terror groups you're papping on about?

3 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Are they ? 

So all ongoing terror investigations into far-right extremist groups have halted? And hate crime is no longer happening? 

Direct answers to the question appreciated 😊 x

Yes, they are outdated now.....look at the dates they apply to....or did you not notice that 🤔 😄 

I can only comment on the hate crimes when new reports come out, same with investigations.

Can you answer if you know for certain that there aren't any current investigations into the far left ?

If you don't work for MI5 etc, then you can't,  just like I can't.