Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

30 minutes ago, kent_white said:

It's a totally different set of circumstances.

Maybe if the US election question was "do you want to get rid of Donald Trump" and they'd answered yes. But three years later Donald Trump was still there because the US couldn't agree who it wanted to replace him then yes - I might agree.

It was an election. And people tried reversing the outcome. I don't care where it is or in what circumstances. It's wrong.

Just now, paulhanley said:

Cambridge Analytica/Russian influence is the first thing that springs to mind.

You can dissemble and wriggle all you want. Diehard remainers spent three years trying to reverse the outcome of that referendum. A disgraceful episode in the history of this nation. We have seen what's at the core of your dusty liberal souls of such characters. And it isn't healthy .... or liberal in the classic/traditional sense.

Great minds again Paul, they're not good memory wise are they ? 😄 🤣 😂 

Just now, miamiwhite said:

Great minds again Paul, they're not good memory wise are they ? 😄 🤣 😂 

It's airbrushing, plain and simple. They do not like being reminded of this stuff because they are as guilty as sin. It's not the type of thing that can be forgotten though. 

I have to say many remainers just accepted the result and moved on. People like that cunt Bray did not and there were plenty of others. People of the post-democratic era ... dangerous and arrogant.

Perhaps we should not be surprised that they love that ultra democratic and transparent entity .... the EU!

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

That's about campaigning fraud, not the actual voting process -  which is what I specified. And 'Vote Leave' were fined for it, so it was true... What's the opposite of "BOOM"?

Edited by Cheese

• Site Supporter
24 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Everyone accepted the result ? Accepting is classed as welcoming.......now, how many folk who tried to overturn it accepted it ? Lemons are still trying g asked speak to getit stopped, your double Drunken Steve Bray for one.

You’re welcome mate

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Look at the first 7 words in the article, not the headline. That answers everything.

You have to read the whole thing.

Thats like some Islamic nutter choosing to only quote 7 words of the Koran to justify a beheading.

You wouldn’t read the first 7 words of a book then be quoting it as gospel.

You little tinker.

Edited by Spider

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Look at the first 7 words in the article, not the headline. That answers everything.

I have. "The EU referendum was won through fraud". Where in that sentence does it mention the voting process? Which is what Trump is claiming was fraudulent.... As I said, nuance is dead. I'm sure @Escobarpwill be along shortly, with his self-proclaimed Rain Man-style pedancy, to agree with me.

8 minutes ago, Spider said:

You have to read the whole thing.

Thats like some Islamic nutter choosing to only quote 7 words of the Koran to justify a beheading.

You wouldn’t read the first 7 words of a book then be quoting it as gospel.

You little tinker.

All in know about the period before and after the French Revolution is that 'It was the best of times."

I know nothig about it being the worst of times.

8 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I have. "The EU referendum was won through fraud". Where in that sentence does it mention the voting process? Which is what Trump is claiming was fraudulent.... As I said, nuance is dead. I'm sure @Escobarpwill be along shortly, with his self-proclaimed Rain Man-style pedancy, to agree with me.

Here we have a different article to which you can edit your replies 😃 

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/the-spectator

• Site Supporter

So

No, then.

Point is - nobody on this forum has ever disputed the EU result in terms of the voting process 

In very very simple terms, the ballots were correct as was the count.

1 minute ago, Spider said:

So

No, then.

Point is - nobody on this forum has ever disputed the EU result in terms of the voting process 

In very very simple terms, the ballots were correct as was the count.

Fuck off you liar.....the point was as Cheese said any remainer.......not anybody on here, you selective Spuds in your ears prized pikey 😆 

• Site Supporter

Fuck off you liar.....the point was as Cheese said any remainer.......not anybody on here, you selective Spuds in your ears prized pikey 😆 

Not arsed about cheese.

I asked if anyone on HERE had. You need to give your peepers a clean.

So

<clears throat>

BOOOOMMMMMM ❤️

2 minutes ago, Spider said:

Not arsed about cheese.

I asked if anyone on HERE had. You need to give your peepers a clean.

So

<clears throat>

BOOOOMMMMMM ❤️

I'm not arsed about you son, was talking about Cheese just like your unrehearsed and lack of researched reply clearly shows.

Bye bye Tito 👋 😘 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

I'm not arsed about you son, was talking about Cheese just like your unrehearsed and lack of researched reply clearly shows.

Bye bye Tito 👋 😘 

It is funny when miami says "bye bye" or says he's got better things to do, then keeps posting for the next 3 hours.